Latest topics

QH--Week in a nutshell: 20th May-24th May 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH--Week in a nutshell: 20th May-24th May 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 00:26

Hello QHians!!! long hug

The week that went by did not have much to munch upon, though we got couple of intimate dance sequence of Asya, Tanveer’s manipulations but the week will definitely be remembered for Ayan’s transition from a boy to a MAN which the viewers have been waiting for more than 6 months now.

Lets have a brief recap of the week:

The much awaited Mahasangam did not cut ice with the viewers only because the expectations were running high and guess some of us had pined hopes too much too soon. Since I have already mentioned about the pros and cons of MS in my previous post:- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hence I will quickly move on to capture the remaining tidbits from Tuesday through Friday.

Asad’s house/hospital: Tanveer plays her cards right, gets the emotional wave in her favour due to the burns, attempt to kill at sangeet and also planting a seed in Asad’s mind that she does not trust Zoya and her friendship. Zoya’s sister succeeded in defending Zoya’s action, reminded Asad of Zoya’s fear of fire and Asad is overwhelmed by guilt , sends Zoya a gift and once again tries to confess his feelings on an elaborate romantic set-up in the backyard Heart . Zoya on the other hand has still not caught on the inconsistencies of Tanveer’s behavior in the hospital, at home or in the garden when she threw sand on her face. On all the occasions, though she is surprised, confused but let the moments slip by. Maybe the calling off marriage by Asad is hovering in her mind and is clouding her thought process, also we got a peek into the emotionally challenged side of Zoya too, how she just refuses to see the intent behind the gift , is least excited even when her own sister tries to shove it down her throat the tips for an ideal date and is caught in the quagmire of the time when Asad will drop the bomb of the break-up. scratch

Ayan’s house: Razia-Badi B tussle heats up as there are only 5 days left for the challenge to get over with. meoow Razia gets Ayan-Humeira’s signature forged in the marriage registration form by duping them and calls everyone over the dinner and announces the news of their marriage but Badi B wins this round too as she had changed the papers earlier. cream Razia in order to save herself from everyone’s wrath and ire,feigns illness and doesn’t succeed in manipulating early engagement of AyRa. She hatches onto another plan and makes Haseena Bi her ally, she asks her to make Nikhat’s life hell Evil or Very Mad so that Ayan will be coaxed to agree to Razia’s demands. As per the plans, Haseena demeans Nikhat and her upbringing but Ayan stands up against her and she had to retreat. bounce

Highs of the week:

***Ayan, Ayan and Ayan: he stole the show with his subtle nuances and his expressive eyes.During sangeet when he held Dilshad hands and kissed them and the brotherly hug--the emotions were so palpable. Also at his house, his helplessness when the papers were being signed and when he was being questioned by Razia about his impending marriage, the anger when he defended Nikhat during Haseena’s acidic verbal diarrhea, the concern and love for her sister and the promise he gave to Nikhat to control his anger and of course the tactical way he told Razia that the marriage can definitely wait till she gets better and that her health is far more important : Ayan was just superb in every frame and he owned the scenes. Thumbsup

***Zoya was fantastic especially the modulation and her apt expressions along with the cracker jack of the dialogues were a treat to watch. ROFL

***One of the best thing to happen in recent episodes of QH is the arrival of Zoya’s sister,Zeenat. Her interactions with Asad as well as Zoya will definitely give a new meaning to the dynamics between the duo. party4

***Asad has definitely come a long way as far as love for Zoya is concerned though he has got miles to cover to trust and understand her. He has dropped more than enough hints for a sane person to realize about his feelings: the two dances say it all. He looked oh so handsome and dashing in black. One of the epitomic scene was his silent apology and the lone tear. cheers

What to expect in the next week’s episodes:

***Asad’s dialogue—“distance doesn’t change anything”, “my truth, your truth, our truth” sums up the upcoming Asad-Zoya life. Starry Love

***As per SBS/ spoilers: Zoya is going to find the duality in Tanveer’s behavior, though I guess she will face some tough times in proving her wrong in front of Asad and everyone. I just hope it is not stretched and is peppered with some romantic interludes of Asad-Zoya. At Ayan’s house too, some hot action scenes between Ayan-Imran is coming up, lets see if Badi B is successful in reading Razia’s plans this time around too as only 3 days are remaining in her challenge. affraid

***We are already on the 8th day of the challenge by Dilshad and the mehendi function is soon coming up. Lets see how long the two days in the serial world go. Rolling Eyes

Aunt Polly had a word with Aunt TRP:

Though QH is at No. 1 on Zee bounce and the numbers are stable but guess with IPL over, the makers will step up the gas and give us some dhamakedaar high points. Party2

Signing off wave

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH--Week in a nutshell: 20th May-24th May 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-27, 02:26

Pallu, I have always enjoyed your week's review. You were superb this week, sweetheart.I absolutely enjoyed this one.This is one of the reasons why I joined this forum...keep it coming honey!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 03:45

Thanks Pallavi.... we had enough of botched romance and dream sequence... l am waiting for a big time MU...

In addition to the guy who plays Ayan... i want to mention that the gal who plays Nikhat ( Imran's fiance) is also a pretty good actress! Her shy kiss over the phone and desperate willingness to cling to an Idiot like Imran was well acted and quite believable bcos of her acting.

Is that the END of the Nikaahnama that was signed by Ayan and Huma? I thought that paper would hold huge potential for future MU.... just Imagine if for some reason Ayan had to marry Zoya ( and make Asad real mad) ...only to find out that he was technically already married to Huma ( which renders marriage to Zoya, null & void).... but with 4 lions ... you never know... they rely on selective amnesia a lot!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 04:25

Palls nice round up of the week, as u said not much happened, Ayan going from a boy to b man could only be achieved with a change in actor.. he had some good scenes. Asad asad asad wat can I say that hasn't already been said. I hadn't realised that it was day 8, not long to go for both badi B and Dilshaad, let's c wat hangama gets created.

I am hoping you IP now over v get movement in the story and pace picks up.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 12:13

perfumeheaven wrote:Pallu, I have always enjoyed your week's review. You were superb this week, sweetheart.I absolutely enjoyed this one.This is one of the reasons why I joined this forum...keep it coming honey!

Thanks a million for the kind words Zainab.....u r a great motivation :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 12:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... we had enough of botched romance and dream sequence... l am waiting for a big time MU...

In addition to the guy who plays Ayan... i want to mention that the gal who plays Nikhat ( Imran's fiance) is also a pretty good actress! Her shy kiss over the phone and desperate willingness to cling to an Idiot like Imran was well acted and quite believable bcos of her acting.

Is that the END of the Nikaahnama that was signed by Ayan and Huma? I thought that paper would hold huge potential for future MU.... just Imagine if for some reason Ayan had to marry Zoya ( and make Asad real mad) ...only to find out that he was technically already married to Huma ( which renders marriage to Zoya, null & void).... but with 4 lions ... you never know... they rely on selective amnesia a lot!

Hey Sabi.....thanks a lot for your inputs, yeah I forgot to mention abt Nikhat......

As u said....even I want a dhamaka of a MU which will force Zoya to leave Asad's house.

abt the nikaahnama: i really liked the angle which u have pointed out....lets cross our fingers and wait for 4 lions to surprise us.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 12:20

sarra0 wrote:Palls nice round up of the week, as u said not much happened, Ayan going from a boy to b man could only be achieved with a change in actor.. he had some good scenes. Asad asad asad wat can I say that hasn't already been said. I hadn't realised that it was day 8, not long to go for both badi B and Dilshaad, let's c wat hangama gets created.

I am hoping you IP now over v get movement in the story and pace picks up.

Thanks Sarra....Vikrant Massey is such a refreshing change....the character of Ayan which we used to hate speaking about..now we cant stop ourselves singing praises for him.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 12:35

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... we had enough of botched romance and dream sequence... l am waiting for a big time MU...

Leaving aside that they didn't actually say I do in front of a imaan would the nakahnama without it being officiated be enough for them to b considered married? Thou i suppose to create MU no solid foundation is required.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 12:49

sarra0 wrote:

Leaving aside that they didn't actually say I do in front of a imaan would the nakahnama without it being officiated be enough for them to b considered married? Thou i suppose to create MU no solid foundation is required.

Yup Sarra...they will bring up anything to create a MU......i just want the story to pick up the pace, its enough of a drag now....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-27, 13:40

Thank u so much Pallavii!! These kind of reveiws are much needed!! otherwise i would not have even noticed all that had happened in the week!!
so its not just me who is loving this Ayaan!! Now we have got someone who actually gets the girls saying, "wah!! he is cool!!" hain na?? and as Sabrin apointed out, archana is doing a fab job playing Nikhat so beautifully!!!
Oh My God...Zoya was mindblowing in her comic timing and apt delivery of dialogues...espt the friday's episode , she was just hilarious!!! "inke iraade toh bade nek lag rahe hain" "lagta hain Mr Khan nikaah todne ki khushi mein paagal ho gaye hain" ROFL I cannot get enough of Surbhi!!!
Karan what should I say about you!! No amount of words can portray how absolutely delightful it is to watch you playing Asad...those guilt ridden tears and tender moments near the sleeping beauty zoya!!! Allah Miya!!! its just you who is responsible for making me fall in love with Mr Akdoo Ahmed Khan!!
"distance doesn't change anything"..yeh dialogue kab hua???? confused
loved the sbb spoiler, Oh My God!! karan and surbhi are so adorable!! kisi ki nazar na lagein in donon ki jodi ko!!!
Love you Pallaviii!! long hug I expect such reviews every week from you..because without them I get lost like Zoya.....forgetting to notice the suspicious behavior of Tanveer.....and getting caught in obsessing about, u know, Mr Khan!! how i wish u could go and show ur reviews to Zoya too so that her genius brain would get into the 'lady Bond' mode!!! ROFL

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-27, 13:53

Nice review Pals.. its beginning to drag.. he tries and can't say ILU and Tanveer interrupts Rolling Eyes

Badi B and Razia.. when will it be over?

I like the new Ayan too. Meant to ask, why has he agreed to marry Humeira.. what does Razia have on him?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 14:21

slmu wrote:Nice review Pals.. its beginning to drag.. he tries and can't say ILU and Tanveer interrupts Rolling Eyes

I like the new Ayan too. Meant to ask, why has he agreed to marry Humeira.. what does Razia have on him?

Razia gave him the money to free his dad from jail ( the money went into bribing the police).. it was a DEAL made with Razia. Asad was adamant to hang his dad ( or life imprisonment) and didnt help Ayan or Dilshad in their pursuit to free Rashid.
I think Ayan would've liked Humaira anyways, she is a sweet girl... but he is being played by Razia and that's why he doesnt want to marry her. Most viewers feel that Huma is Razia's Achilles heel ...will see how it goes!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 14:26

jayalakshmi wrote:Thank u so much Pallavii!! These kind of reveiws are much needed!! otherwise i would not have even noticed all that had happened in the week!!
so its not just me who is loving this Ayaan!! Now we have got someone who actually gets the girls saying, "wah!! he is cool!!" hain na?? and as Sabrin apointed out, archana is doing a fab job playing Nikhat so beautifully!!!
Oh My God...Zoya was mindblowing in her comic timing and apt delivery of dialogues...espt the friday's episode , she was just hilarious!!! "inke iraade toh bade nek lag rahe hain" "lagta hain Mr Khan nikaah todne ki khushi mein paagal ho gaye hain" ROFL I cannot get enough of Surbhi!!!
Karan what should I say about you!! No amount of words can portray how absolutely delightful it is to watch you playing Asad...those guilt ridden tears and tender moments near the sleeping beauty zoya!!! Allah Miya!!! its just you who is responsible for making me fall in love with Mr Akdoo Ahmed Khan!!
"distance doesn't change anything"..yeh dialogue kab hua???? confused
loved the sbb spoiler, Oh My God!! karan and surbhi are so adorable!! kisi ki nazar na lagein in donon ki jodi ko!!!
Love you Pallaviii!! long hug I expect such reviews every week from you..because without them I get lost like Zoya.....forgetting to notice the suspicious behavior of Tanveer.....and getting caught in obsessing about, u know, Mr Khan!! how i wish u could go and show ur reviews to Zoya too so that her genius brain would get into the 'lady Bond' mode!!! ROFL

Jaya, aapki maang sar aankho pe.....agar itna protsahan milega toh main toh zaroor likhoongi dear.....aa logon ke words hi mujhe motivate karte hain likhne ko...hugs dear......

distance wala dialogue Asad ne woh Tanu billi ke upar maara tha......jab uss pathar aankh wali ne chance pe dance karne ki sochi aur mauke pe chauka maara Evil or Very Mad ...Asad miya ka haath pakar ke.....uski iss gustakhi ke liye sazaa milni chahiye affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 14:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice review Pals.. its beginning to drag.. he tries and can't say ILU and Tanveer interrupts Rolling Eyes

Razia gave him the money to free his dad from jail ( the money went into bribing the police).. it was a DEAL made with Razia. Asad was adamant to hang his dad ( or life imprisonment) and didnt help Ayan or Dilshad in their pursuit to free Rashid.
I think Ayan would've liked Humaira anyways, she is a sweet girl... but he is being played by Razia and that's why he doesnt want to marry her. Most viewers feel that Huma is Razia's Achilles heel ...will see how it goes!

@Bold: Me standing in the phrontwa of the queue bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 14:30

Thanks Shanthi......yup it is just chugging along...for the past 3 weeks......thankfully now IPL over, Gul memsaab will get on with the story..... Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-27, 14:32

Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh right.. so that's why he is marrying Humaira.. what a pity. Hugs Sabi. So if she is Razia's achilles heel then that is why Badi B is basing her plots on Humeira doing this and that. Makes sense.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-27, 15:05

Pallu,

A fantastic weekly sum up of all what happened. I agree with you that Ayaan was a standout, Along with Zeenat entering the fray there was some respite for Zoya. Already Zoya has encountered the double face of Tanu. It has to register and Mona should emerge and show the true picture of Tanu. I really hope they do not drag it for long.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 15:35

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yup Sarra...they will bring up anything to create a MU......i just want the story to pick up the pace, its enough of a drag now....

Yep pace is required, IPL over it should pick up fingers crossed if not then TRP will make them pick it up

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 16:06

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep pace is required, IPL over it should pick up fingers crossed if not then TRP will make them pick it up

Hi Sarra... Well, I have a nikaahnama... and other than signatures on it (Imam, Bride, groom & 2 witnesses)... there is nothing else that can prove that the marriage didnt take place.. It is a legal document and Marriage Registry Bureau has a copy of it.
Of course Ayan and Humaira can refute that, saying they were not aware... Razia could always bribe or threaten an imam to sign it. But I think the nikahnama saga on QH has reached a premature end.
Also in civil weddings you dont need a priest/quazi... the way most Interfaith marriages are conducted ( at the registry office) and they are valid.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-27, 16:19

Sarra and Sabi,

I do have a doubt, the paper The Nikaahnamah signed by Ayaan and Humeria was taken under false intentions and no one Else's signature was on it. Does it mean they are technically married?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Hi Sarra... Well, I have a nikaahnama... and other than signatures on it (Imam, Bride, groom & 2 witnesses)... there is nothing else that can prove that the marriage didnt take place.. It is a legal document and Marriage Registry Bureau has a copy of it.
Of course Ayan and Humaira can refute that, saying they were not aware... Razia could always bribe or threaten an imam to sign it. But I think the nikahnama saga on QH has reached a premature end.
Also in civil weddings you dont need a priest/quazi... the way most Interfaith marriages are conducted ( at the registry office) and they are valid.

So jus the signature of the two of them isn't enough, it would need to b registered and witnessed which she can blackmail or threaten if needs be to get it done. But for Islamic marriages I thou the asking and saying of yes was needed.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:25

anurao66 wrote:Sarra and Sabi,

I do have a doubt, the paper The Nikaahnamah signed by Ayaan and Humeria was taken under false intentions and no one Else's signature was on it. Does it mean they are technically married?

It wud need to b witnessed and registered..as far as I was aware they have to say yes, but for creating a MU the paper would be sufficient.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-27, 16:28

sarra0 wrote:

It wud need to b witnessed and registered..as far as I was aware they have to say yes, but for creating a MU the paper would be sufficient.

Yes that paper will create a mu but the paper should exist right? What if Badi B tore it up?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:34

anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes that paper will create a mu but the paper should exist right? What if Badi B tore it up?

If she had any sense she would have destroyed it or made it so that it couldn't be used.. but she may have kept it of proof. 4lions may remember it at a time when it suits.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 16:37

[quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So jus the signature of the two of them isn't enough, it would need to b registered and witnessed which she can blackmail or threaten if needs be to get it done. But for Islamic marriages I thou the asking and saying of yes was needed.

Yes, the Nikahnama that Ayan and Huma signed is NOT valid. 1. They didnt know what they were signing. 2. There was no witness. BUT if Razia wanted to prove it was valid then she could; if Ayan and Huma did not refute the document ( Ayan & Huma suffer from selective Mutism when confronted with anything Rolling Eyes ). They never speak up when they need to!

There is 2 part of any wedding.. 1. religious ( priest/imam/ panditji) - with all rituals according to different religions. This part doesnt hold in the court of law. So ARS_khushi were not married if it wasn't registered.
2. State registration.... if the wedding is not signed and registered in marriage bureau then it's not valid. This is the ONLY document that matters in the eye of law.

to make things simpler... the priest/ quazi/imam has authorization to register the wedding in State Registry of that country.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum