Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: QH--Week in a nutshell: 20th May-24th May 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 16:40

sarra0 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra and Sabi,

I do have a doubt, the paper The Nikaahnamah signed by Ayaan and Humeria was taken under false intentions and no one Else's signature was on it. Does it mean they are technically married?

It wud need to b witnessed and registered..as far as I was aware they have to say yes, but for creating a MU the paper would be sufficient.

Yes that paper will create a mu but the paper should exist right? What if Badi B tore it up?

If she had any sense she would have destroyed it or made it so that it couldn't be used.. but she may have kept it of proof. 4lions may remember it at a time when it suits.

If court has a copy of that paper (nikah nama) then it doesnt matter if Bari bi has torn it up or not. Bcos people lose their Nikahnama and can get a copy from court.
I agree with Saraa... 4 lion will use it if they feel like it... right now its shoved under carpet.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:44

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="sarra0"]
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... we had enough of botched romance and dream sequence... l am waiting for a big time MU...

Yep pace is required, IPL over it should pick up fingers crossed if not then TRP will make them pick it up

Hi Sarra... Well, I have a nikaahnama... and other than signatures on it (Imam, Bride, groom & 2 witnesses)... there is nothing else that can prove that the marriage didnt take place.. It is a legal document and Marriage Registry Bureau has a copy of it.
Of course Ayan and Humaira can refute that, saying they were not aware... Razia could always bribe or threaten an imam to sign it. But I think the nikahnama saga on QH has reached a premature end.
Also in civil weddings you dont need a priest/quazi... the way most Interfaith marriages are conducted ( at the registry office) and they are valid.

So jus the signature of the two of them isn't enough, it would need to b registered and witnessed which she can blackmail or threaten if needs be to get it done. But for Islamic marriages I thou the asking and saying of yes was needed.

Yes, the Nikahnama that Ayan and Huma signed is NOT valid. 1. They didnt know what they were signing. 2. There was no witness. BUT if Razia wanted to prove it was valid then she could; if Ayan and Huma did not refute the document ( Ayan & Huma suffer from selective Mutism when confronted with anything Rolling Eyes ). They never speak up when they need to!

There is 2 part of any wedding.. 1. religious ( priest/imam/ panditji) - with all rituals according to different religions. This part doesnt hold in the court of law. So ARS_khushi were not married if it wasn't registered.
2. State registration.... if the wedding is not signed and registered in marriage bureau then it's not valid. This is the ONLY document that matters in the eye of law.

to make things simpler... the priest/ quazi/imam has authorization to register the wedding in State Registry of that country.

There is that Humaira and Ayan never speak up, one day they will i am sure of it

Yep the Islamic wedding isn't sufficient to b considered married by the government and a civil weddings isn't sufficient to b considered married in Islamic law. Here u would need to go and register, i don't think the priest does it.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:46

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sarra and Sabi,

I do have a doubt, the paper The Nikaahnamah signed by Ayaan and Humeria was taken under false intentions and no one Else's signature was on it. Does it mean they are technically married?

It wud need to b witnessed and registered..as far as I was aware they have to say yes, but for creating a MU the paper would be sufficient.

Yes that paper will create a mu but the paper should exist right? What if Badi B tore it up?

If she had any sense she would have destroyed it or made it so that it couldn't be used.. but she may have kept it of proof. 4lions may remember it at a time when it suits.

If court has a copy of that paper (nikah nama) then it doesnt matter if Bari bi has torn it up or not. Bcos people lose their Nikahnama and can get a copy from court.
I agree with Saraa... 4 lion will use it if they feel like it... right now its shoved under carpet.

I assumed it was being collected to b signed and then registered so it hadn't got as far as the court.. otherwise Razia shouldn't have needed to panic and play ill, she could have just ordered another copy to prove her story.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-27, 16:48

[quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... we had enough of botched romance and dream sequence... l am waiting for a big time MU...

Yep pace is required, IPL over it should pick up fingers crossed if not then TRP will make them pick it up

Hi Sarra... Well, I have a nikaahnama... and other than signatures on it (Imam, Bride, groom & 2 witnesses)... there is nothing else that can prove that the marriage didnt take place.. It is a legal document and Marriage Registry Bureau has a copy of it.
Of course Ayan and Humaira can refute that, saying they were not aware... Razia could always bribe or threaten an imam to sign it. But I think the nikahnama saga on QH has reached a premature end.
Also in civil weddings you dont need a priest/quazi... the way most Interfaith marriages are conducted ( at the registry office) and they are valid.

So jus the signature of the two of them isn't enough, it would need to b registered and witnessed which she can blackmail or threaten if needs be to get it done. But for Islamic marriages I thou the asking and saying of yes was needed.

Yes, the Nikahnama that Ayan and Huma signed is NOT valid. 1. They didnt know what they were signing. 2. There was no witness. BUT if Razia wanted to prove it was valid then she could; if Ayan and Huma did not refute the document ( Ayan & Huma suffer from selective Mutism when confronted with anything Rolling Eyes ). They never speak up when they need to!

There is 2 part of any wedding.. 1. religious ( priest/imam/ panditji) - with all rituals according to different religions. This part doesnt hold in the court of law. So ARS_khushi were not married if it wasn't registered.
2. State registration.... if the wedding is not signed and registered in marriage bureau then it's not valid. This is the ONLY document that matters in the eye of law.

to make things simpler... the priest/ quazi/imam has authorization to register the wedding in State Registry of that country.

There is that Humaira and Ayan never speak up, one day they will i am sure of it

Yep the Islamic wedding isn't sufficient to b considered married by the government and a civil weddings isn't sufficient to b considered married in Islamic law. Here u would need to go and register, i don't think the priest does it.

Yes, you brought a valid point... wish i could make a post on it... I have no access to computer after today... ill still give it a try.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-27, 16:55

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="sarra0"]
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes, you brought a valid point... wish i could make a post on it... I have no access to computer after today... ill still give it a try.

Y no access to a computer after today? Hubby and daughter back? I just use my phone

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-27, 16:59

Sabi,

That paper was not witnessed by any Imam or any other witness. It had only there two signatures on it. Then it was intercepted by Badi B. So she must have destroyed it not laving anything to chance. Now will it have any value if it does surface up?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 22:30

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

A fantastic weekly sum up of all what happened. I agree with you that Ayaan was a standout, Along with Zeenat entering the fray there was some respite for Zoya. Already Zoya has encountered the double face of Tanu. It has to register and Mona should emerge and show the true picture of Tanu. I really hope they do not drag it for long.

Thanks Anu :)
Zoya has started on her bondgiri from today bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 22:34

Just went through the entire discussion on the the nikaahnama.....thanks for bringing out valid points...... party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum