Latest topics

I owe my success to my daugther :Charu Rohatgi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I owe my success to my daugther :Charu Rohatgi

Post by riyya6 on 2013-05-27, 04:36

Charu Rohatgi who will be seen in Fremantel Media's new as yet untitled show on Star Plus is a popular face. In the entertainment industry her one of the most popular movie was Ishazaade where she played the role of Parineeti Chopra's mother. She will soon be seen in many more movies.

In conversation with Tellybuzz she spoke about her journey after she came to Mumbai.

Shares Charu, "Well, I never planned to become an actor, as I was a happily married women and have two daughters. I would have stayed in Calcutta with my family but due to my husband's sudden death it so happened that I had to earn my living. With the full support of my daughters I came to Mumbai and started with doing theater and then bagged roles in movies. After that my journey kick started with a bang, and there was no looking back.

She further went to say, "I did not struggle much but initially it was tough as there wasn't any god father for me. I did plays, I started with fashion designing and did voluntary work to earn my living and as of now I am getting good offers for television and movies. I am focusing on both the mediums and would like to do movies as well as take up good roles on television."

Talking about her personal life Charu says, "I would earnestly thank my daughters because without there support I wouldn't have been here. One of my daughter stays here in Mumbai and the younger one stays with my mother in Calcutta. Whenever I get time I do go to Calcutta to meet her. I do miss my family a lot but as of now I have to take care of their education so I need to earn money. For me this field has now become my passion and every role for me is very crucial and important."

She concludes, "Lastly, I would like to thanks all my fans for loving and supporting me."

Credit : TB

Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum