Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 22:02

Asad's house/backyard:

Day 7th/8th of the challenge:

The episode starts with Zoya in Asad's arms, Asad is about to finish his sentence when they hear a loud cry. Both rush to the house . Zoya sees a shadow outside the room and both go in search of the person. Zoya comes out and spots a person in overhauls, she calls out but that person which is Tanveer runs off. Zoya almost catches her but Tanveer pushes her and escapes. Zoya sees an earring which fell off in the tussle.She comes back to the house and tells Asad about the happenings when both hear a sob, Asad is worried and asks about Tanveer.They find Tanveer at the gazebo in the backyard, she concots a story about a certain someone who came to kidnap her and apologise for ruining their evening.They bring her to her room and Zoya asks about the person who tried to harm her, and she spots Tanveer's ear. She enquires about it to tanveer, tanveer is shocked and Zoya starts her bond giri. Tannu is speechless and doesnt have a convincing answer. Tanveer again starts to shed tears in fear of getting caught,Asad sends Zoya to get water. Asad asks her to tell the truth about the person's identity, and Tanveer says that its her husband.She again cooks up a story of a bad marriage and the ill treatment at the hands of her husband. Asad is all sentimental hearing her and she hugs him and gives out a victorious smile, Zoya comes in with water then , catches her brief smile and wonders why Tanveer was smiling.

At the dining table,all are seated, Dilshad tells Tanu if she had told about her plight earlier, they would have done something to stop it further. Asad in angry mode at that person thumps his fist on the table and tells that he will tackle the situation. Tanu puts her hand on his hand, Zoya is unhappy watching this and comes up with a random statement to break the "hand on hand" moment and asks Asad what was it that he wanted to talk last nite and that too in private. Asad is embarrassed and the screen freezes on his face :)

Ayan's house:

Day 7th of the challenge:

Imran tells Nikhat that his mother is still upset with the video,Nikhat promises that she will never ever dance again since its not liked by his family.Ayan comes and questions about Nikhat's decision. Ayan scolds Imran as he is trying to impose restrictions on her. Both have an altercation and Nikhat tries in vain to stop Ayan, Imran leaves the place and Nikhat in tears, pleads Ayan not to lose his temper again at Imran and she also leaves. Razia overlooks this and is happy with her plans working.

Precap:A courier boy delivers a bank statement and Zoya wonders that its the recent ones but the factory was shut down long time back and wonders why and what is Tanveer hiding from everyone

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th May 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-27, 22:07

Shukran Pallu

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-27, 22:36

perfumeheaven wrote:Shukran Pallu

My pleasure Zainab :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-28, 04:00

Thanks Palls.. its Asad's fault, u want to organise a romantic outing, peace of advice don't do it in your garden wen u have a psycho living there. Monaaaaa welcome back, IPL over and finally looks like they may be giving u your bond status back, u finally noticed a smile by tanu as well, finally looks like some movement on Zoya finding something out.

Razia is thinking she has Ayan cornered, Nikhat was willing to give up her passion to keep peace. Wen is it a crime to dance in your own home, sangeet with it ending up on you tube may be upsetting but no inappropriate dressing and with family, Ayan was also there.

With only a couple of days left in would have expected badi B to move into high gear, but i suppose they can stretch a day in serial world for as long as they want.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-28, 10:11

Palu
Thanks foe the lovely update. If Asad did want to confess to her why could he not have donw it before instead of giving the physho time to step in. I am realy happy Zzoyabhas gone back to Mona mode. Now she will not leave hings without getting an answer. Ethe only person who cam come between is a certain Mr. K han. i realy like the way Ayaan has become more procative and takes on a new and improvedImran Miyya. N

Now Tanu has given some story of a husband and bad marriage abd that can cover for her pregnancy. Lets see what is instore for us.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-28, 11:43

Thanks for the update Pallo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-28, 12:04

Thanks Sarra,Anu,Sowme. :)

I am just glad that Zoya has donned her Mona cap...though we all know this track will also be stretched at least for a week...but then its fine....I was getting tired of Asad's proposal

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-28, 12:11

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sarra,Anu,Sowme. :)

I am just glad that Zoya has donned her Mona cap...though we all know this track will also be stretched at least for a week...but then its fine....I was getting tired of Asad's proposal

ya me too!! lets get into some serious track..we are getting bored of this proposal track

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-28, 12:23

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sarra,Anu,Sowme. :)

Uss se toh fursat nahin milege that's still going to play out.. with him picking up the plates still to come.. and the inevitable wen Mr Liam blames Zoya for accusing Tanu. But her brains r awake

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-28, 12:47

Hahahah Sowme, Sarra....come to think of it.....the makers spent the entire 2 months of IPL just to bring us to this zilch...... Rolling Eyes Shocked

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-28, 12:53

Has it been two months really, time flies, well u have had two character changes, one which was welcome but yep apart from that not much happened.. they actually did well to eek this out for that long and still get relatively decent trps for the most part, now the story should re start

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-28, 13:57

yup Sarra..they learnt well from the past shows' mistakes Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:37