Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 29th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-29, 22:04

Asad's house:

Day 8th of the challenge:

Zoya on her way to Tanu's room, while Tanu busy in searching for a place to hide the parcel and hides it in the bathroom. Zoya enters her room, Tanu asks why and what is she searching, Zoya says that nothing and leaves the room..Tanu is amused and happy that she will win in this game and Zoya is still a kiddo. Evil or Very Mad

Dilshad needs some help and wants to get crockery from the upper shelf of the almirah. she calls Zoya, Zoya comes up with an excuse, asks Tannu to help Dilshad and goes in search of the parcel in Tannu's room. While Tannu is helping Dilshad, Zoya is searching all over and finds the parcel stashed away.Zoya comes out of the bathroom and meets Tanveer and tells her that she was using her bathroom as there was no water in hers. :geek:

At the dinner table, Zoya and Asad have a super cute comedy scene, hilarious dialogues :lol!: Asad tries to confess but once again gets interrupted by Dilshad. Gosh, that was one funtoosh moments

Zoya asks Tannu when is she reopening the factory, Asad says that her factory got burnt down, Zoya says that she should start afresh, Tanu says the factory cant be in working condition. Zoya retorts if that is so, then how did she get a kurti delivered from her factory and shows it to all of them. Everyone is surprised, Tanu is shocked bounce

Asad tries to defend Tanu and gets into the fight with Zoya, Tanu cuts him and comes up with a story to cover the lie.Zoya takes them to her room and lifts the bedsheet to show them the papers of bank statement/purchase orders but there were no papers. Asad gets angry with Zoya and asks her if Tanu is lying. Zoya doesnt answer, looks at Tanu's victorious face and thinks that she has to gather solid proof. The screen freezes on her determined face.

Ayan's house:

Day 7th of the challenge:

Haseena and her sister comes and tells Nikhat that she has fallen short of cash and she wants it as she has to go for shopping and demands 22k. Nikhat is surprised but agrees and goes to get the cash. affraid

Haseena back from shopping orders Nikhat to cook kofte and tea as both of them are very tired.And she again taunts her for the complexion.Badi B notices when Razia-Haseena exchange glaces. bounce

All 3 sisters cooking kofte in the kitchen, Haseena and her sister thinking about the plan to humiliate Nikhat and Badi B overhears that and makes a plan. Badi B asks the girls to go from the kitchen on some pretext and mixes something in the kofta. queen

Precap: Najma takes Tanu to get the bangles who has come to the house, Zoya notices and becomes suspicious that Tanu's hands are not hurt.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 14:59; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 29th May 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-29, 22:09

Thanks Pallu, I beginning to enjoy the show now, since it is moving faster and I am enjoying Asad dumbfoundedness it is refreshing! lols Cannot wait for zoya to "nail Tanveer to the wall"

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-29, 22:42

Zainab...i loved that dining hall scene between Asya.....what hilarious dialogues :lol!:

Yup, glad it has picked up pace

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-29, 22:48

To be quite honest I enjoyed what you have written, I have yet to see th video.you do bring life when you write.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-30, 04:31

Thanks Palls for the update.. the dining room scene between asad and Zoya, it was funny. Zoya asked tanu if she was planning on reopening the factory to which Asad retorts it burned down, wat is it initiative to try and protect Zoya is wrong? She was asking about opening it again at that point, and again later Asad tries to jump to tanu defence without listening Bang Nikhats sister whose name I can't remember had a couple of dialogues that made me laugh.. badi B do something quick.. shame she didn't hear about the money as well.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-30, 04:56

White House chalte to listen to what you have to say.... :P

Part of me is getting tired bcos the story isnt moving but part of me is enjoying this ZOYA who is too busy to listen to Asad's confession because she is on a mission to catch Tanu... her irritated quick repartees are the best!

Thanks Pallavi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-30, 07:29

Sabi,

You have picked a Telugu film scene as a image. Okay Pallu I did love the update and the dialogues of Zoya so intent on finding out how to catch the loony Tanu red handed.

I have a doubt the days that you are counting for the challenge are not the same in both households? Its been a loooong time since the challenge has been issued.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-30, 07:39

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

You have picked a Telugu film scene as a image. Okay Pallu I did love the update and the dialogues of Zoya so intent on finding out how to catch the loony Tanu red handed.

I have a doubt the days that you are counting for the challenge are not the same in both households? Its been a loooong time since the challenge has been issued.

Is that right ? I didn't even know... I found it while looking for memes. cheers it must've been an interesting movie...Memes are usually generated on interesting subjects.

I think they have forgotten about the challenge.... scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 08:51

Shesherkobita wrote:White House chalte to listen to what you have to say.... :P

Part of me is getting tired bcos the story isnt moving but part of me is enjoying this ZOYA who is too busy to listen to Asad's confession because she is on a mission to catch Tanu... her irritated quick repartees are the best!

Thanks Pallavi.

Thanks Sabi :) ...that pic which u have posted really says it all...at least with the scesne at the dining table when Zoya teased Asad with her one liners......

yup, this Tanu-Zoya cat fight will contnue for at least this week, i guess.... :||^v:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 08:55

Anu.....the makers are very smart...they know they have erred on the days of the challenge thrown ......hence conveniently they are putting in dialogues like....agle rasam/function, kuchh dino mein shaadi Rolling Eyes ......at least in Ayan's house, Badi B mentions abt the number of days :) .....but in Asad's.....all seems forgotten affraid .....BUT they dont realise that the viewers are keeping track of the morning,evening and night bounce cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 08:57

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update.. the dining room scene between asad and Zoya, it was funny. Zoya asked tanu if she was planning on reopening the factory to which Asad retorts it burned down, wat is it initiative to try and protect Zoya is wrong? She was asking about opening it again at that point, and again later Asad tries to jump to tanu defence without listening Bang Nikhats sister whose name I can't remember had a couple of dialogues that made me laugh.. badi B do something quick.. shame she didn't hear about the money as well.

Thanks Sarra,the funny dialogues in both the households were the only saving grace...else the story is just being strtched :cry:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 08:58

perfumeheaven wrote:To be quite honest I enjoyed what you have written, I have yet to see th video.you do bring life when you write.

Awww.....thanks much dear....... long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-30, 09:13

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Pallavi.

Thanks Sabi :) ...that pic which u have posted really says it all...at least with the scesne at the dining table when Zoya teased Asad with her one liners......

yup, this Tanu-Zoya cat fight will contnue for at least this week, i guess.... :||^v:

Pallavi.... Don't feel bad about the story being dragged... Even with its most predictable scenes the dialogues are extremely enjoyable! We all know a huge Dhamaka MU will happen soon.... ( something equivalent to IPK hate marriage).... If that happens it will be a Hit or Miss... NOT everyone will be happy with it... Either TRP will soar or it will plummet... It has the potential to split the audience... So lets just enjoy the calm before the storm.... Cheer up... long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-30, 09:20

pollyanna wrote:

Anu.....the makers are very smart...they know they have erred on the days of the challenge thrown ......hence conveniently they are putting in dialogues like....agle rasam/function, kuchh dino mein shaadi Rolling Eyes ......at least in Ayan's house, Badi B mentions abt the number of days :) .....but in Asad's.....all seems forgotten affraid .....BUT they dont realise that the viewers are keeping track of the morning,evening and night bounce cheers

Pallu I agree with you. They are smart but we are smarter now cheers

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 10:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Pallavi.

Pallavi.... Don't feel bad about the story being dragged... Even with its most predictable scenes the dialogues are extremely enjoyable! We all know a huge Dhamaka MU will happen soon.... ( something equivalent to IPK hate marriage).... If that happens it will be a Hit or Miss... NOT everyone will be happy with it... Either TRP will soar or it will plummet... It has the potential to split the audience... So lets just enjoy the calm before the storm.... Cheer up... long hug

Sabi......ab aur intezaar nahi hota....am so eagerly waiting for the next track to unfold...and I really really want a SEPARATION track.......amd hoping at least jaate-jaate ek baar toh Tanu ko ek safalta mile......else uska har plans popat hota hai Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum