Latest topics

Lets hear out for the love of QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets hear out for the love of QH

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-24, 23:01

Last week was a roller coaster ride for Rashid, the helpless husband and father caught in the quagmire of relationships and situations.

He is put behind the bars and an iron wall has been created between the following:

Asad-Rashid
Asad-Dilshad
Asad-Ayan

Which wall, according to you,should come down first and why??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets hear out for the love of QH

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-25, 09:41

Asad - Dilshad !!

Else the investigation wouldn't begin towards the real culprit......Asad should listen to Dilshad.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-25, 10:47

Asad is too judgemental. Unless he has proof he would never budge. Till date he has his own reservations towards Zoya even if his mother supports her. Dilshad on the other hand has taken this assingment close to heart (offcourse her hubby is arrested) I have a feeling she won't budge this time....

Iam very much interested to see how Asad and Ayan's relationship would shape-up. Till date Ayan was always protected by Asad. They both share a unique bond. Ayan's every wish were fulfilled by his elder brother. But now for the first time he will feel refused. Will this help mould his character. Will we see a growth in his character? Will he keep up his promise to his mother and take every possible action to prove that his Dad is innocent or will he take his brother's side.....i think he will do the former......as the latter would be too boring...

I am sorry to say this...But actually I would want to see their relationship strain a bit....They had been too lovey-dovey. Twisted Evil

Rashid never had an iron wall...It was only Asad who kepts erecting it......

Now with two of his most important people(Dilshad & Ayan) against him....Its only possible that he gets close to Zoya......Rolling Eyes

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 10:49

Pallu,

I really hope Asad and Dilshaad's wall comes down first. The next thing I do not want a wall between Asad And Ayaan.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-25, 10:54

lalsunvid wrote:Asad - Dilshad !!

Else the investigation wouldn't begin towards the real culprit......Asad should listen to Dilshad.

Lal.....:lol!:..When did you start behaving like ASR..Wink...."Asad should listen to Dilshad"....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-25, 10:55

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

I really hope Asad and Dilshaad's wall comes down first. The next thing I do not want a wall between Asad And Ayaan.

Kya Anu ji.....Asad and Ayan should have their fair share of clashes.....It will be interesting to watch.....bounce

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 10:56

sharmibalan wrote:Asad is too judgemental. Unless he has proof he would never budge. Till date he has his own reservations towards Zoya even if his mother supports her. Dilshad on the other hand has taken this assingment close to heart (offcourse her hubby is arrested) I have a feeling she won't budge this time....

Iam very much interested to see how Asad and Ayan's relationship would shape-up. Till date Ayan was always protected by Asad. They both share a unique bond. Ayan's every wish were fulfilled by his elder brother. But now for the first time he will feel refused. Will this help mould his character. Will we see a growth in his character? Will he keep up his promise to his mother and take every possible action to prove that his Dad is innocent or will he take his brother's side.....i think he will do the former......as the latter would be too boring...

I am sorry to say this...But actually I would want to see their relationship strain a bit....They had been too lovey-dovey. Twisted Evil

Rashid never had an iron wall...It was only Asad who kepts erecting it......

Now with two of his most important people(Dilshad & Ayan) against him....Its only possible that he gets close to Zoya......Rolling Eyes

Sharmi,

What a brilliant analysis, I agree with you maybe Dilsaad and Rashid will come closer in her attempt to save Rashid.But I do not agree with you about the rift between Ayaan and Asad. Asad is very judgmental but he can never see his family in distress. So I think he will maybe come halfway through to meet Ayyan. I also agree this incident will make Ayaan grow up fast and he will take any help he can to get Rashid out. So we may see a Dilshaad and Ayaan getting together but we will never know.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 10:59

Sharmi Meri Jaan,

Drop the jee out of my name. Well I just realised I have written something similar to yours. Okay for some extra drama let the rift begin, but I really hate to see Razia the wicked witch of the west winning.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 11:04

Vid, Sharmi, Anu......My POV: I dont want any wall to come down soon......we have had enuf of "avoidance" in the various relationships in QH......

I want each and every member to come out of their zone and FIGHT for what they believe in...whether right or wrong.....that will be sorted out in the course of war.....but ab yeh dono parivaar...apne ghar se bahar aaye......ek doosre ke liye ladai kare...coz they LOVE each other a lot....but have never ever expressed that.....

I am sure Zoya will have an important part in bringing out the real truth ...but till then i want a full blown emotions laden action drama....

Bring it on Gul !!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 11:17

Pallu,

You posted a question and you are contradicting yourself.Okay no matter, but Pallu Dilshaad, Zoya and Ayaan will come out with their feelings but not Asad. He has bottled his grief up and is feeling bad to be responsible for sending Rashid to jail, and spreading sadness to Dilshaad and Shireen and family. I think Ayaan Dilshaad and Zoya will come together to get to the bottom of the story. She will visit Ayaan's house again and her past will come to play along with her bonding with Ayaan according to the original story. As per the promos we are yet to see Nikhat's wedding. Will that wedding be called off and will that news make Asad to act has to be taken into account?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 11:35

Hahha Anu, I posted that question....agree.....and for all u know...Gul will again surprise us......but as far as my wish is concerned ...i dont want this wall to be broken down so easily.....

This very action of the past has ruined many a lives...it should NOT be tackled and done away with so soon......

I agree...Dilshad-Ayan-Zoya will be in one team ....but even for that, they have to have solid proof....abhi tak its just a superfluous belief that my father(for Ayan), my husband(for Dilshad) and my dost & phoophi's love for her dost(for Zoya) is making them believe that Rashid is not wrong....but they do not have the proof.....agar wall abhi hi gir gaya...toh phir se ...it will be back to square one...sab apne apne ghar mein fit ho ke baith jayenge.....

The story will be be again the same as it was before......with more enmity.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-25, 11:41

It all depends on TRP baba and channel ppl.... i know zeetv ppl r more liberal than Star guys... bt our lions are nt good in negociations... so u never know when what wall will break

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-25, 11:43

@Sharmi, very nice analysis indeed!!
bt dnt get carried away so soon dear!!!! I dnt have much faith in writers!!!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 11:58

Lolzzzz Sul......Ur right :) :)

Hamein apne tadka wala koi post do na plzzzz for QH Wink Wink with ur choicest selection of songs .......:)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-25, 12:07

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz Sul......Ur right :) :)

Hamein apne tadka wala koi post do na plzzzz for QH Wink Wink with ur choicest selection of songs .......:)

song ki yaad dila diye.......Chalo isi baat pe ek song ho jaaye :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-25, 12:20; edited 1 time in total

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 12:13

waah waah Sul......jhinga- lala kar diya...an apt song for miya Rashid ATM.....

yup u can embed YT.....try Mozila Firefox, chrome se probs hota hai......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-25, 12:24

pollyanna wrote:Vid, Sharmi, Anu......My POV: I dont want any wall to come down soon......we have had enuf of "avoidance" in the various relationships in QH......

I want each and every member to come out of their zone and FIGHT for what they believe in...whether right or wrong.....that will be sorted out in the course of war.....but ab yeh dono parivaar...apne ghar se bahar aaye......ek doosre ke liye ladai kare...coz they LOVE each other a lot....but have never ever expressed that.....

I am sure Zoya will have an important part in bringing out the real truth ...but till then i want a full blown emotions laden action drama....

Bring it on Gul !!!!

Pallu i too want the rift to stay on for sometime....off course zoya will have a part....somehow i feel the doll will land on her lap......till then....the doll is bound to see places..... bounce

Chalo just leaving work...will logon once i reach home....

And Anu i will drop the ji......tk

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 14:32

random thought: what if Raziya manipulates the kaam wali bai and gets the gudiya(doll) Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum