Latest topics

Acid Attack !! 5 5 36

Acid Attack !!

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acid Attack !!

Post by Hades on Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I guess I am making a post after a long time, I am a silent trawler of forums and an avid reader of all posts ... I have replied to couple of posts here now venturing into formulating my own thoughts ..Hope U like it and respond..

As I mentioned, I surf through net and forums and I had come across a forum, which seemed to be a temple for worshiping a certain actor rather than discussing about show or its episode ..filled with closet minded thinking who seemed to think that removal of Farhan Khan will lead to instant increase of TRP !! :P :P :P ... Aren't those people who were crowing that this show was about 'someone' acknowledging the fact that the said actor is no crowd puller and granting more power & Influence to a rookie or are they saying that that ' Queen ' cannot carry a show on her shoulder and requires a strong partner to bear the show and lead it up ahead .. If that was the case , Rati Pandey started out with a male lead who did not and still does not know the ABCD of acting , Rati Managed to pull the show on her slender shoulder for over a year , The show is running even now ...Ever Heard of Kratika Kamra, Her show ran entirely on her abilities and the day she chose to opt out of the show becoz she needed to rest and take a break..The show was closed down ,instead of trying to look for scapegoats and trying to pin the blame on a rookie actor who is raw .. why not they look at their 'Goddess ' and acknowledge that she is a mediocre actor with limited abilities ..definitely much better than Sandhya but not a patch on Sakshi,Daljeet,Shikha ..

Oh Yeah, Feel free to abuse me or agree with me ...But do not run to other forum and open a thread just to debunk my views... as u see, I am not having the citizenship of tht forum * was shown a retaliation thread by a friend made to one of her comments * n am damned if i m going to go thru the process of registering just to reply..

Thank You , Mod for giving me a platform where I can air my views and expect a decent discussion without having to be irked by fans who do not seem to have anything to say apart from chanting,"Flawless doll"

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Acid Attack !!

Post by pollyanna on Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi Zoya......Absolutely loved the post!!! Thumbsup

And yes, am on the same page as you ...about the actor's acting chops. Sanaya does have limited range and the true fans as well as she should take it as a positive criticism and work on it, rather than turning a blind eye.....

India is full of talents......and one just cant be complacent and keep on harping about the past glories.....For every place in the limelight.....there are at least half a dozen waiting to grab it.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 pm

pollyanna wrote:Hi Zoya......Absolutely loved the post!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yes, am on the same page as you ...about the actor's acting chops. Sanaya does have limited range and the true fans as well as she should take it as a positive criticism and work on it, rather than turning a blind eye.....

India is full of talents......and one just cant be complacent and keep on harping about the past glories.....For every place in the limelight.....there are at least half a dozen waiting to grab it.....

Hi Pollyanna , Thank You :)

I am glad to see there is a fellow member who shares my views regarding the skill set of Sanaya ... I think , real fans would be aware of her abilities and accept it , it would be the obsessed kind who will not accept the fact ...

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Pallo,

You think this will be viewed as positive criticism !!

@ Zoya ..Interesting view point ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Thu May 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Zoyakisoya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hi Zoya......Absolutely loved the post!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi Pollyanna , Thank You :)

I am glad to see there is a fellow member who shares my views regarding the skill set of Sanaya ... I think , real fans would be aware of her abilities and accept it , it would be the obsessed kind who will not accept the fact ...

Yup Zoya....I am kinda amused by the usage of the word ...PERFECTION; I mean come to think of it....guess the actor ceases to be ONE, the day he becomes ONE....For example...look at Amitabh.....he is doing roles now which the viewers not at all expected from him when he was in the prime......even he had limited range then.....but he keeps on working hard and silence his critics.

But as far as SI is concerned.....we have not seen any substantial change in her acting abilities since the time she has hit the small screens. Rather than taking this in her stride and honing the skills...she is increasingly becoming known as tantrum queen......hope she learns her lessons faster.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Thu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Tanthya wrote:Pallo,

You think this will be viewed as positive criticism !!

@ Zoya ..Interesting view point ...

Sathu....if SI has a long innings to play....this should be taken as a PC...case in point: Vidya Balan and closer home, Sakshi Tanwar....how they have made their "limits" limitless :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on Thu May 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi ZKS, glad to c u back. Dhwani always strives to give a platform for airing unbiased views. Everyone who can put their views in a decent manner is welcome here. :)

I agree with ur post to an extent.

I agree with u that FK is not the only one to blame for the less TRPs of CC. Its majorly the done-to-death story & the execution which is lacking. FK is a bad actor, no doubt about it, but just changing him will not give CC the TRPs. They need to seriously look towards their execution & script. They have nothing in it for viewers to feel the pull towards CC.

But I slightly disagree with u that great actors can pull in the TRPs. Even though IPK had great actors in Sarun, once the script failed, the TRPs went down. So the main TRP puller always will be the script, not the actors.

Sanaya is a good actress, she portrayed Khushi well. This makes me realize that the characters, if written well, will make the actors act good too.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top