Latest topics

Asad 's confession of Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad 's confession of Love

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-30, 15:46

I know all of us want to hear of Asad's confession of love to Zoya Heart and vice versa. I do not want to hear it just yet zipped . He is still dealing with his feelings and he is afterall being pressured to say the words of love by his Ummi. At least he acknowledges that he has feelings feelings for Zoya. His eyes and his body language do indeed speak volumes. Yet he still puts Tanu on a pedestal, he trusts Tanu,wholeheartedly, with Zoya there is doubt and he does not drop "everything" for her the way he does for Tanu Bang Bang Bang .So there must be some development before Asad 'fesses up :(<3): .

What about Zoya? We have yet to see her acknowledgment of love for Asad.She keeps taunting him and avoiding him Scared at the same time for what she wants to hear or not to hear. Her realisation is yet to dawn on her. She is bold enough to speak out that she is jealous of another person who is after Asad (man /woman), but that is where we have seen her. There is a great chance that when she realises it, she may be the one to confess first and she would be the one to force Asad to say it to her not his Ummi. In the meanwhile, I am enjoying the confident,determine,smart detective Mona :>**: . She is not ready to hear the anything other than the fact Tanu is lying and she has to prove it.Her determination to do so would cement Asad's belief and trust,which would build a better relationship and remove all doubts from Asad's mind hug1 .

So my dear Quboolians, we shall wait, but the romantic interludes are getting different,sometimes serious and other times comical(Rom-com), mitwas are frequent,I am actually less irritated with Tanu's BG meoow ,I cannot say the same about the Husband... ROFL

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad 's confession of Love

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-03, 14:03

It would be good if Asad would declare his love to Zoya before Tanveer is exposed. As a modern woman, Zoya would have more faith and confidence in his love, 'coz it would prove that he loves her despite everything.
But if Asad declares his love after Tanveer has been exposed, it would be a watered down confession...As a modern woman, she might feel that she would always have to prove to Asad everytime something goes wrong in their lives...
Asad cares more about other people's feeling than the feelings of the person he "loves".
Gosh, I would not want to be in a relationship like that. Would you?

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 16:29

Hello Bee Kay, Welcome to the forum, interesting points my dear. there is an introduction thread " Members Introduction Thread" to formally let us know you. Great having you Bee :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 16:52

Beekay wrote:It would be good if Asad would declare his love to Zoya before Tanveer is exposed. As a modern woman, Zoya would have more faith and confidence in his love, 'coz it would prove that he loves her despite everything.
But if Asad declares his love after Tanveer has been exposed, it would be a watered down confession...As a modern woman, she might feel that she would always have to prove to Asad everytime something goes wrong in their lives...
Asad cares more about other people's feeling than the feelings of the person he "loves".
Gosh, I would not want to be in a relationship like that. Would you?

Hi Beekay...welcome to Dhwani and QH forum.......

I agree with ur POV that the confession(if it is to happen, i think otherwise) should happen before Tannu's expose...else it would really lose the charm...frankly speaking.....i am not all waiting for confession...but a separation coz both need to understand a lot about each other and have to pass a TEST.....before they are united ...

Look forward to many more interactions with you on QH forum Beekay

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum