Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th May 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-30, 22:03

Asad's house:

The episode starts with all of them in Tanu's room, Asad gets angry at Zoya, he asks her is Tanu lying after all the bad things which has happened with her and Zoya emphatically tells him that yes she is lying and hiding things from all of us. cheers Tanu starts crying and leaves from there. Asad too follow suit shooting an angry look at Zoya. Evil or Very Mad

Dilshad is trying to explain things to Zoya abt Tanu when she gets a call from Rashid, he asks her about the preparations of Asad's wedding, Dilshad cuts the call.Asad comes and informs them that Tanu is crying and wants to leave the house. Zoya tries to explain him everything but Asad doesnt heed to her and asks Zoya to apologise to Tanu for her behaviour as she doesnt have any proof to substantiate her claims. Dilshad turns to say sorry to Tanu when Zoya cuts her and says sorry to Tanveer which is heard by Rashid who calls up Dilshad but Dilshad disconnects his call but it doesnt.Rashid wonders that there is something amiss at the house. scratch
Asad tries to hold Tanu's hand but she shrugs offsaying that its hurt due to the burns. No

The banglewal comes to the house and the ladies choose their choicest bangles, Zoya is in bad mood, Dilshad tries to cheer her up and Zoya tells her that Asad doesnt trust her. Najma brings Tanu and she starts wearing bangles, Zoya notices that she is wearing the bangles in the same hand which she told a while earlier was hurt.Zoya again thinks to dig deeper into the issue. :>**: The screen freezes on her face.

Ayan's house:

At the dining table, Badi B asks Haseena Bi and her sister to taste the kofta, both of them like it but Haseena bi starts accusing Nikhat for her cooking disaster, Razia pours oil in fire and instigates Haseena , Ayan also comes there and hears the taunts. Haseena Bi starts to say something...but realises that her stomach is upset and rushes off to washroom affraid Her sister also follows and both of them take turns in visiting the washroom. Nikhat feels that they will scold them, Haseena forces Nikhat to eat the same kofta. Razia tries to stop Haseena and her sister but they leave. Ayan,Badi B and Nuzrat-Humeira exchange glances. bounce

Razia comes up with another plan---Nikhat, Imran along with Haseena 's sister leave for a dargah which is very far off, Badi B tells Ayan that its a bad move and someone from her family should have accompanied Nikhat. Somewhere in the middle of the forest, the SUV breaks down which is plotted by H's sister...and she asks Nikhat--Imran to walk to the dargah as its only 5 kms away.....She takes their mobile and bags too. When the duo leave, she calls up Haseena and says that her plan is in place Twisted Evil

Precap:Zoya in Tanu's room, sees her hand which has no burnt marks and the burnt makeup on the table and confronts her in front of everybody.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th May 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-30, 22:36

Zoya is on "the case" and she is determined more so because she had to apologise despite being right. Tanveer's days are numbered, for sure. Cannot wait for the exposure!!!

Sorry Pallu got caught up there, I enjoyed your WU :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-31, 00:15

Zoya will have to bite the dust again, I suppose

Loved the Wu, Pallo Jaan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-31, 01:37

Thanks Pallavi... I wonder how the separation will come about? Maybe Tannu will win at 11th hour and make everyone think Zoya is bonkers! ...hmmm...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 09:02

Pallu
Thanks for the lovely update. Zoya can prove it but Tanui should not have an inkling of it. Maybe she will come up with something in the last minute. Pallu Asad loves Zoya and has been strugling to confess to her. But he does not trust her words and takes Tanu's side only. This is indeed strange I was under the mpression that love and trust come together. Does he know the truth by any chance and is faking it?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 15:41

Thanks for the update, wat do i say about the episode? So badi B wanted to teach a lesson to haseena b without once thinking about the outcome or repercussions to Nikhat, it was by luck that the person with haseena b came and said let's leave, otherwise badi B wasn't doing anything to stop her feeding her.

And then there's Asad i know u have seen something but none of us have, so u must apologise to Tanu scratch uh uh uh....liked Zoya's line yakeen ke baat hai, how often does she need to prove herself? am I meant to b thankful that he didn't just scream and accuse her but actually spoke in a measured tone.. even if he was an idiot.. should I think that's progress? Wats wrong with taking a photo as proof? Or is that something after some more insults that will b used then

So Rashid heard Zoya and wat she was saying.. does he know the name tanveer, has he heard it before or will he hear it now., or is character going to stay as insipid as he has been with nothing more coming of it.

I don't leave my purse anywhere, and if I was going for a walk that is that long I wouldn't leave my phone, having said that I would have already let someone know wat had happened. So is she going to c wat Imran's made of? Sweet talk is easy, standing by and defending someone is a another kettle of fish, but he certainly didn't get off to a good start by leaving the phone behind.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 15:46

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, wat do i say about the episode? So badi B wanted to teach a lesson to haseena b without once thinking about the outcome or repercussions to Nikhat, it was by luck that the person with haseena b came and said let's leave, otherwise badi B wasn't doing anything to stop her feeding her.

And then there's Asad i know u have seen something but none of us have, so u must apologise to Tanu scratch uh uh uh....liked Zoya's line yakeen ke baat hai, am I meant to b thankful that he didn't just scream and accuse her but actually spoke in a measured tone.. even if he was an idiot.. should I think that's progress?

So Rashid heard Zoya and wat she was saying.. does he know the name tanveer, has he heard it before or will he hear it now., or is character going to stay as insipid as he has been with nothing more coming of it.

I don't leave my purse anywhere, and if I was going for a walk that is that long I wouldn't leave my phone, having said that I would have already let someone know wat had happened. So is she going to c wat Imran's made of? Sweet talk is easy, standing by and defending someone is a another kettle of fish, but he certainly didn't get off to a good start by leaving the phone behind.

I think, they are going to accuse Nikhat and Imran of committing sin, to show how much Nikhat is a "whore" and since her character will be compromised,the family will be under Haseena Bhi's mercy. This will definitely be the "push" for Ayan to marry Humeria. No

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 15:49

perfumeheaven wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, wat do i say about the episode? So badi B wanted to teach a lesson to haseena b without once thinking about the outcome or repercussions to Nikhat, it was by luck that the person with haseena b came and said let's leave, otherwise badi B wasn't doing anything to stop her feeding her.

And then there's Asad i know u have seen something but none of us have, so u must apologise to Tanu scratch uh uh uh....liked Zoya's line yakeen ke baat hai, am I meant to b thankful that he didn't just scream and accuse her but actually spoke in a measured tone.. even if he was an idiot.. should I think that's progress?

I think, they are going to accuse Nikhat and Imran of committing sin, to show how much Nikhat is a "whore" and since her character will be compromised,the family will be under Haseena Bhi's mercy. This will definitely be the "push" for Ayan to marry Humeria. No

Zainab do you think Badi B will be quite and not take any step. I do hope they avert this from happening. I really hate such scenes. Evil or Very Mad

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 15:53

anurao66 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Zainab do you think Badi B will be quite and not take any step. I do hope they avert this from happening. I really hate such scenes. Evil or Very Mad

Anu,that is the plan, there is also a good chance that Ayan may rescue his sister and prevent the worse from occuring

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 15:58

Zainab

I really do hope so. Why does the CV insist on showing Poor Nikhat's humiliation i just do not get it. How will Ayaan buckle and get married if Nikhat is getting the brick bracks?

If he knows Razia is behind it will he really go ahead with it?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 16:00

perfumeheaven wrote:

I thought yesterday was bad enough, I was watching it and all I could do was poke holes in the logic, i know I know it's an Indian show u don't have it but I can't help it. I just thought it was to torture Nikhat but if that's the plan then let's hope badi B has a plan, she won't stay quiet, Nikhats parents r next to useless. They stated a few times yesterday about Nikhat being with her in laws and not just with anyone.. if its ok to send them out together then they shouldn't point fingers about morals.. thou i know that won't stop them.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:09

anurao66 wrote:Zainab

I really do hope so. Why does the CV insist on showing Poor Nikhat's humiliation i just do not get it. How will Ayaan buckle and get married if Nikhat is getting the brick bracks?

I second that,Anu, I donot get the writers at all, they start a story and leave it incomplete.Why would any girl marry into a family where the mother-in-law to be complains about the girl's complexion and the husband to be is a "mama's boy" (meaning that he is not mature enough).Why are the children portrayed as insecure and with low self esteem? I guess Rashid passed on his insecurities

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:15

perfumeheaven wrote:Zoya is on "the case" and she is determined more so because she had to apologise despite being right. Tanveer's days are numbered, for sure. Cannot wait for the exposure!!!

Sorry Pallu got caught up there, I enjoyed your WU :)

Thanks Zainab....i am just giving the makers today as the last day for Tanu to win ...enuf of this too.... Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:16

Tanthya wrote:Zoya will have to bite the dust again, I suppose

Loved the Wu, Pallo Jaan

Thanks Sathu :)

When will the story REALLY move Rolling Eyes Shocked No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 16:17

perfumeheaven wrote:

I second that,Anu, I donot get the writers at all, they start a story and leave it incomplete.Why would any girl marry into a family where the mother-in-law to be complains about the girl's complexion and the husband to be is a "mama's boy" (meaning that he is not mature enough).Why are the children portrayed as insecure and with low self esteem? I guess Rashid passed on his insecurities

But is that the mentality.. the girl has to b married or people will talk. and so many have already turned her down because of the colour of her skin that it doesn't matter what insults, wat indignaties she faces but she will at least be married.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi... I wonder how the separation will come about? Maybe Tannu will win at 11th hour and make everyone think Zoya is bonkers! ...hmmm...
[right]

Sabi...guess...yday 1 min of screen space dedicated to rashid will play a definitive role.

Till Zoya doesnt reach the yamraj ka dwaar...Asad wont realise his folly ......tannu and Razia have to meet to make their plan successful....both will fall down in the challenge game..and then rise to give a final blow...i guess....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:22

anurao66 wrote:Pallu
Thanks for the lovely update. Zoya can prove it but Tanui should not have an inkling of it. Maybe she will come up with something in the last minute. Pallu Asad loves Zoya and has been strugling to confess to her. But he does not trust her words and takes Tanu's side only. This is indeed strange I was under the mpression that love and trust come together. Does he know the truth by any chance and is faking it?

Thanks Anu......from yday's scene...Asad does give Zoya a benefit of doubt...but its bad luck that Tanu is a smarter player than her.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:25

sarra0 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

But is that the mentality.. the girl has to b married or people will talk. and so many have already turned her down because of the colour of her skin that it doesn't matter what insults, wat indignaties she faces but she will at least be married.

That is where the Cvs have to chnge the story, Nikhat is of a different generation, she should have been portrayed as a girl who does not have to tolerate that crap of complexion, being single is better than a life of misery with people who can "destroy" her self esteem.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:27

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi... I wonder how the separation will come about? Maybe Tannu will win at 11th hour and make everyone think Zoya is bonkers! ...hmmm...
[right]

Sabi...guess...yday 1 min of screen space dedicated to rashid will play a definitive role.

Till Zoya doesnt reach the yamraj ka dwaar...Asad wont realise his folly ......tannu and Razia have to meet to make their plan successful....both will fall down in the challenge game..and then rise to give a final blow...i guess....

Is there an Ajmer track at all? Will there be a slap for tanveer? I have my doubts now!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:28

And then there's Asad i know u have seen something but none of us have, so u must apologise to Tanu scratch uh uh uh....liked Zoya's line yakeen ke baat hai, how often does she need to prove herself? am I meant to b thankful that he didn't just scream and accuse her but actually spoke in a measured tone.. even if he was an idiot.. should I think that's progress? Wats wrong with taking a photo as proof? Or is that something after some more insults that will b used then

Thanks Sarra for sharing ur POV...apt questions......and hope we get the answers soon....

I still will bet my money on Badi B..only for a reason that there are 2/3 days more left for the challenge Embarassed bounce

Zoya.....has to use her brains to catch Tanu and not to prove her wrong in front of Asad.....the day she will realise the difference.....she will come out a winner

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:32

sarra0 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Zainab,Anu, Sarra....all these situations DO happen in small cities ...that the reason why the story is set in Bhopal......these things are not commonplace but we cant say...that such thing are unimaginary......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:35

What is not there to understand Anu...if his sister will be humiliated and the only way to stop will be to marry Humeira...wont he say yes.......he did that earlier for Rashid...and he will do it for his sister now.......isnt it....this is Razia's gameplan.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:42

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Zainab,Anu, Sarra....all these situations DO happen in small cities ...that the reason why the story is set in Bhopal......these things are not commonplace but we cant say...that such thing are unimaginary......

Pallu, I agree that these things do happen in cities and even in the Caribbean where attractiveness of the fair-complexion is coherent with beauty ( btw I am not fair skinned...lols), the serial is influential they could have show some defiance to the norm and influence the audience to think differently.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:54

perfumeheaven wrote:
Pallu, I agree that these things do happen in cities and even in the Caribbean where attractiveness of the fair-complexion is coherent with beauty ( btw I am not fair skinned...lols), the serial is influential they could have show some defiance to the norm and influence the audience to think differently.

The makers are going to portray it like that Zainab....they are highlighting the issue ....by showing various process and then Nikhat will be the one who will deny marriage.....it will be shown that ways......but to reach that stage...one has to show....what all transpires in between.......isnt it??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:58

pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

The makers are going to portray it like that Zainab....they are highlighting the issue ....by showing various process and then Nikhat will be the one who will deny marriage.....it will be shown that ways......but to reach that stage...one has to show....what all transpires in between.......isnt it??

Point noted,I still think it could have been dealt with differently,seeing her humiliation is cruelty.I wait for the day Nikhat becomes defiant or someone speaks out against that type of sterotyping. Islam is against comparison of skin colour.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum