Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th May 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th May 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 17:06

perfumeheaven wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Pallu, I agree that these things do happen in cities and even in the Caribbean where attractiveness of the fair-complexion is coherent with beauty ( btw I am not fair skinned...lols), the serial is influential they could have show some defiance to the norm and influence the audience to think differently.

The makers are going to portray it like that Zainab....they are highlighting the issue ....by showing various process and then Nikhat will be the one who will deny marriage.....it will be shown that ways......but to reach that stage...one has to show....what all transpires in between.......isnt it??

Point noted,I still think it could have been dealt with differently,seeing her humiliation is cruelty.I wait for the day Nikhat becomes defiant or someone speaks out against that type of sterotyping. Islam is against comparison of skin colour.

i know....my heart goes out to her when I see those tears......such a talented girl and how she is forced to accept and live these things... No :||^v:
No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 17:39

perfumeheaven wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Zainab

I really do hope so. Why does the CV insist on showing Poor Nikhat's humiliation i just do not get it. How will Ayaan buckle and get married if Nikhat is getting the brick bracks?

If he knows Razia is behind it will he really go ahead with it?

I second that,Anu, I donot get the writers at all, they start a story and leave it incomplete.Why would any girl marry into a family where the mother-in-law to be complains about the girl's complexion and the husband to be is a "mama's boy" (meaning that he is not mature enough).Why are the children portrayed as insecure and with low self esteem? I guess Rashid passed on his insecurities

But is that the mentality.. the girl has to b married or people will talk. and so many have already turned her down because of the colour of her skin that it doesn't matter what insults, wat indignaties she faces but she will at least be married.

That is where the Cvs have to chnge the story, Nikhat is of a different generation, she should have been portrayed as a girl who does not have to tolerate that crap of complexion, being single is better than a life of misery with people who can "destroy" her self esteem.

Nikhat is of a different generations but her family r not, family pressure and societies play a big role, especially in communities which r Asian and questions r always asked. They r using her marriage for the story but i would love it if she turns around and says i won't b married into that family, I will not put up with that but she may have her own dreams of getting married and having kids and she may also be scared that this may be her only chance and if this doesn't happen then it may never happen.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 17:48

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, wat do i say about the episode? So badi B wanted to teach a lesson to haseena b without once thinking about the outcome or repercussions to Nikhat, it was by luck that the person with haseena b came and said let's leave, otherwise badi B wasn't doing anything to stop her feeding her.

And then there's Asad i know u have seen something but none of us have, so u must apologise to Tanu scratch uh uh uh....liked Zoya's line yakeen ke baat hai, how often does she need to prove herself? am I meant to b thankful that he didn't just scream and accuse her but actually spoke in a measured tone.. even if he was an idiot.. should I think that's progress? Wats wrong with taking a photo as proof? Or is that something after some more insults that will b used then

So Rashid heard Zoya and wat she was saying.. does he know the name tanveer, has he heard it before or will he hear it now., or is character going to stay as insipid as he has been with nothing more coming of it.

I don't leave my purse anywhere, and if I was going for a walk that is that long I wouldn't leave my phone, having said that I would have already let someone know wat had happened. So is she going to c wat Imran's made of? Sweet talk is easy, standing by and defending someone is a another kettle of fish, but he certainly didn't get off to a good start by leaving the phone behind.

Thanks Sarra for sharing ur POV...apt questions......and hope we get the answers soon....

I still will bet my money on Badi B..only for a reason that there are 2/3 days more left for the challenge Embarassed bounce

Zoya.....has to use her brains to catch Tanu and not to prove her wrong in front of Asad.....the day she will realise the difference.....she will come out a winner

I was just watching the episode yesterday and at times just wanted to bang my head.. i got some of my frustrations out in the post, feel better for it until I c today's episode and then it may be the same thing again :lol!:

Yes not long in the challenge interesting to c wat else badi B has planned, i need the story to move

Zoya needs to realise or discover the extent of Tanu's two faces and then she will use her brains, as u said then it won't be because she is trying to prove something to Asad but to prove that Tanu is wat she is.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum