Model-turned-actor Gautam Rode tells us 12 things we didn't know about him.
1. I was naughty as a kid and I used to get into a lot of fights. My mom used to run to school every second day as I would be suspended. I would have ripped T-shirts, broken glasses and something or the other out of place in those days.
2. I was the best sprinter in the whole zone in Delhi, 100 meter champion of the school as well as the zone.
3. I start my first shot of the day and end the last one by touching the camera.
4. I reply to all calls, messages and tweets.
5. I can’t sing to save my life though I have done so many music videos. I sing from my heart but I guess my co-actors get tortured since I am not a good singer.
6. I am a vegetarian and hence my daily dose of protein shakes is a must.
7. I get angry and also cool off very quickly. I want a fix right away which sometimes is a good thing and sometimesbad.
8. I have a peculiar habit of bending many times throughout the day. It is to touch anything that touches my feet, a book or even a wire!
9. Caffeine is a huge addiction and I can’t live without my three double shot cappuccinos in a day. That’s equivalent to six cups of coffee.
10. I am a shopaholic and whenever I get a day off from work I love to shop for clothes.
11. The last thing I do before going to bed is eat almonds and sunflower seeds.
12. I switch off all the lightsbefore going to sleep. I put my phone on silent as well.
Also have a peek at his interview:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Channel Moderator
- Posts: 5739
Join date: 2013-02-02
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum