Latest topics

why? why? why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 15:41

Zoya

Why isn't Zoya using her computer skills to record or capture pictures to prove thatTanveer is a liar.She easily set up the burgler system for the house, she set up the camera to record Ayan sagaai ceremony and she found Tanveer's business website.Yet she could have taken pictures of the bills, tanu's arm etc.

Asad

Why Asad doesn't trust Zoya? She has proven herself several times to be trustworthy and truthful. The "near death" experience, when Zoya told him not to trust the one-eyed man Seems to me they always end up in trouble with one-eyed villains, the near forced marriage to Akhram, assisting him with the case on who shot Dilshad the killer is still at large and no one bothered to go after him,again.How could Asad just let it go?

Humeria

Why is it that Humeria cannot see that Ayan is not receptive about her feelings for him. He has stopped flirting with her, he not longer plays games with the "gang".Is she blinded by love that she cannot see otherwise? I doubt it, when there is love there is sensitivity and conscientiousness.Something is wrong!

Ayan

Why Ayan doesn't speak to his father about Razia's deal with him? Of all the people who would understand would be Rashid and Badi bhi. He speaks out against the injustice towards Nikhat, but not himself or Humeria.

Mamujan

Why has Mamujan never tried to find his other daughter? Razia does not have to know. Geez man, this is your flesh and blood. I am sure there were some love between Zoya's mother and him and not just an illicit affair.

Badi Bhi

Why doesn't Badi Bhi look for Zoya to destroy Razia and Mamujan. She knows about the murder.She knows Razia capabilities and limitations,why the cat and mouse games? The family is hurting and stressed with Razia's taunts.

Tanveer

Why the biggest mystery of them all does Tanveer just reveal Razia's Secret? She could have the upper hand by revealing who zoya's dad is, she could destroy Razia's reputation, Zoya would have end with her dad,giving her avenue to win Asad. Guess she isn't that smart afterall.It is not that I want her to end with Asad,but she could have choosen an easier way [b]

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-31, 15:55

Nice one.. Hope atleast one of this happens and fast.. :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 15:55

Zainab

A wonderful post and i love all the why's. If Tanu does reveal the truth then the marriage even may not take place but Razia will not keep quite and will take her down along with her. But Ayan and rashid did have a good rapport and I am wondering where that has gone?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 16:14

Zainab long hug loved the post, your wat ifs mere dil ke baat aap ne keh di.

Zoya - she believes in the goodness of people, so while she believes Tanu is lying and hiding something. Zoya still believes she is good that she will confess at the first accusation.

Asad is denying wat he needs, he doesn't want to believe that his childhood friend could do this, because he would then have to reassess everything he believes.. his whole philosophy for living, his judgment of people and that is too much introspective for him to imagine.. easier to blame Zoya for ever ting, shout in front of people and apologise wen they r alone

Humaira sapno ke duniya dil nahi toot thay, she would then have to question the reason why he agreed wen he has in the past turned the Rishta down. And uncomfortable questions lead to uncomfortable answers and it's not the time for that

Ayan his acting skills may have changed but not his brains. Is he scared of wat badi B would do? Rashid is useless.. he knows razia could do worse to get wat she wants, she can go to any length, he has been the victims of the plot

Mamujaan is it safer to not upset razia

BADI B doesn't want to involve an innocent, she doesn't want to corrupt anyone.

Tanu how would that destroy razia's reputation? By association?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:14

anurao66 wrote:Zainab

A wonderful post and i love all the why's. If Tanu does reveal the truth then the marriage even may not take place but Razia will not keep quite and will take her down along with her. But Ayan and rashid did have a good rapport and I am wondering where that has gone?

That is true Anu, Ayan has become reserve and matured. Rashid should try reaching out to his son. Asad detected the change in Ayan. What is wrong with everyone else?

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:20

sarra0 wrote:Zainab long hug loved the post, your wat ifs mere dil ke baat aap ne keh di.

Zoya - she believes in the goodness of people, so while she believes Tanu is lying and hiding something. Zoya still believes she is good that she will confess at the first accusation.

Asad is denying wat he needs, he doesn't want to believe that his childhood friend could do this, because he would then have to reassess everything he believes.. his whole philosophy for living, his judgment of people and that is too much introspective for him to imagine.. easier to blame Zoya for ever ting, shout in front of people and apologise wen they r alone

Humaira sapno ke duniya dil nahi toot thay, she would then have to question the reason why he agreed wen he has in the past turned the Rishta down. And uncomfortable questions lead to uncomfortable answers and it's not the time for that

Ayan his acting skills may have changed but not his brains. Is he scared of wat badi B would do? Rashid is useless.. he knows razia could do worse to get wat she wants, she can go to any length, he has been the victims of the plot

Mamujaan is it safer to not upset razia

BADI B doesn't want to involve an innocent, she doesn't want to corrupt anyone.

Tanu how would that destroy razia's reputation? By association?


Thanks Sara for giving your version in answering the whys. Tanu could destroy Razia by bringing Zoya into her life, allowing Zoya and Mamujan to bond, sharing with humeria. Zoya could be a real pain for Razia.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-31, 16:43

Zainab...a lovely post Thumbsup

The "whys" rocked Dance

Answer to whys...are known to us coz we know both sides of the story...when one puts oneself in any of the character and behaves/thinks...then its a difficult to jump to conclusion as we viewers do.

For eg.....Zoya doesnt have an inkling to the true nature of Tannu.....she thinks that she is merely lying/hiding things .....so she is not working hard to nab her...but the day she realises that she was the mastermind behind all the murder attempts on her and informed the immigration officer about her...then that day Zoya will really use her technical skills


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 16:45

pollyanna wrote:Zainab...a lovely post Thumbsup

The "whys" rocked Dance

Answer to whys...are known to us coz we know both sides of the story...when one puts oneself in any of the character and behaves/thinks...then its a difficult to jump to conclusion as we viewers do.

For eg.....Zoya doesnt have an inkling to the true nature of Tannu.....she thinks that she is merely lying/hiding things .....so she is not working hard to nab her...but the day she realises that she was the mastermind behind all the murder attempts on her and informed the immigration officer about her...then that day Zoya will really use her technical skills




Thanks Pallu, I hope so!

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-31, 17:31

perfumeheaven wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Zainab long hug loved the post, your wat ifs mere dil ke baat aap ne keh di.

Zoya - she believes in the goodness of people, so while she believes Tanu is lying and hiding something. Zoya still believes she is good that she will confess at the first accusation.

Asad is denying wat he needs, he doesn't want to believe that his childhood friend could do this, because he would then have to reassess everything he believes.. his whole philosophy for living, his judgment of people and that is too much introspective for him to imagine.. easier to blame Zoya for ever ting, shout in front of people and apologise wen they r alone

Humaira sapno ke duniya dil nahi toot thay, she would then have to question the reason why he agreed wen he has in the past turned the Rishta down. And uncomfortable questions lead to uncomfortable answers and it's not the time for that

Ayan his acting skills may have changed but not his brains. Is he scared of wat badi B would do? Rashid is useless.. he knows razia could do worse to get wat she wants, she can go to any length, he has been the victims of the plot

Mamujaan is it safer to not upset razia

BADI B doesn't want to involve an innocent, she doesn't want to corrupt anyone.

Tanu how would that destroy razia's reputation? By association?


Thanks Sara for giving your version in answering the whys. Tanu could destroy Razia by bringing Zoya into her life, allowing Zoya and Mamujan to bond, sharing with humeria. Zoya could be a real pain for Razia.

U mentioned reputation i wondered how that could happen, yes Zoya could make razia's life more difficult and by her goodness could she also wake up her fathers consciouse..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-05-31, 18:17

What an awesome thread guys I loved going thru all the comments yaara .. Thanks Zainab :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 18:20

--sumana13-- wrote:What an awesome thread guys I loved going thru all the comments yaara .. Thanks Zainab :)

My pleasure Manu :)

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 20:14

perfumeheaven wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Zainab

A wonderful post and i love all the why's. If Tanu does reveal the truth then the marriage even may not take place but Razia will not keep quite and will take her down along with her. But Ayan and rashid did have a good rapport and I am wondering where that has gone?

That is true Anu, Ayan has become reserve and matured. Rashid should try reaching out to his son. Asad detected the change in Ayan. What is wrong with everyone else?

Zainab,

I feel that Maamujaan was married to Zoya's mom. Zoya seems to come from a respected family and as for Razia I feel she is the second wife for Zoya is older then Humeria?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 20:16

anurao66 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Zainab

A wonderful post and i love all the why's. If Tanu does reveal the truth then the marriage even may not take place but Razia will not keep quite and will take her down along with her. But Ayan and rashid did have a good rapport and I am wondering where that has gone?

That is true Anu, Ayan has become reserve and matured. Rashid should try reaching out to his son. Asad detected the change in Ayan. What is wrong with everyone else?

Zainab,

I feel that Maamujaan was married to Zoya's mom. Zoya seems to come from a respected family and as for Razia I feel she is the second wife for Zoya is older then Humeria?

Anu, it is possible , Remember it was Razia who said that he had an affair, She could be lying, nothing comes of out that woman's mouth is trustworthy!!!

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-31, 20:23

Zainab she is such a ruthless lady that when she can compromise her own daughter why cant she lie. Zoya is older than Humeria and the elder daughter exists or not atta patta nahi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-31, 20:26

anurao66 wrote:Zainab she is such a ruthless lady that when she can compromise her own daughter why cant she lie. Zoya is older than Humeria and the elder daughter exists or not atta patta nahi.

You are darn right about that! Since Zoya is the elder daughter it means Mamu was with Zainab (Zoya's Umi) first. Mamu may know Razia's deeds but he does not strike me as man who "sleeps" around with women.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-01, 07:13

Welcome to the serial world of Zombie viewers, Zainab. long hug loved your post.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-01, 15:54

Shesherkobita wrote:Welcome to the serial world of Zombie viewers, Zainab. long hug loved your post.

Awww, thanks Sab, it is my first time in doing something like this and I got such an overwhelming response.I will not deny I am loving the attention,the answers,the compliments*muah* to you all Group Hug

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: why? why? why?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum