Latest topics

My Personal Favourite scenes- what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Personal Favourite scenes- what do you think?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-01, 17:39

Hello folks this is a medley of scenes we all love. I am sure some of you saw this clip before,but to me it always worth watch and watching again. These scenes are the reason why we are "zombies of the serial". This is from your forum friend Zainab :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: My Personal Favourite scenes- what do you think?

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-01, 18:38

The coffee one .. loved Zoya's way of teaching Asad ..There is another one scene .. Zoya has been slapped by Asad.. despite that Zoya goes to console him ... when Asad raises his hand to make a point, Zoya instinctively moves away from him, that fear , the action emanating from that fear...was a beautiful scene

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-02, 01:53

perfumeheaven wrote:Hello folks this is a medley of scenes we all love. I am sure some of you saw this clip before,but to me it always worth watch and watching again. These scenes are the reason why we are "zombies of the serial". This is from your forum friend Zainab :)

Nicely done...well blended too!
Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-02, 01:56

Tanthya wrote:The coffee one .. loved Zoya's way of teaching Asad ..There is another one scene .. Zoya has been slapped by Asad.. despite that Zoya goes to console him ... when Asad raises his hand to make a point, Zoya instinctively moves away from him, that fear , the action emanating from that fear...was a beautiful scene

That scene made me so emotional... I wanted Zoya to make him ask for forgiveness... it never came...

Tanthya, that slap will remain a thorn in my side... :cry:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 03:11

Sab, he did apologise

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-02, 06:11

perfumeheaven wrote:Sab, he did apologise

Did he apologize for the slap? I remember him apologizing for thinking Zoya was responsible for bringing Mangalpur gang to come after Marium and accidentally shooting his mom. When he realized that it was a hired killer who came to kill Dilshad he apologized. But I don't remember him apologizing for just the SLAP! You can't just hit a woman, period! I love QH but I can't get over that slap!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 06:52

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Sab, he did apologise

Did he apologize for the slap? I remember him apologizing for thinking Zoya was responsible for bringing Mangalpur gang to come after Marium and accidentally shooting his mom. When he realized that it was a hired killer who came to kill Dilshad he apologized. But I don't remember him apologizing for just the SLAP! You can't just hit a woman, period! I love QH but I can't get over that slap!

Sweetheart this me, the QH zombie! ROFL ROFL ROFL The episode was shown on the 7th February 2013.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-02, 07:58

Sorry that link doesn't work where I am... I will try dailymotion. Do they talk about the slap ? Or just an overall apology for being judgemental? :)

You are truly a QH zombie. cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 15:53

Yes Sab, he did apologise for hitting her and he did say it,specifically. He even brought coffee as a peace offering. The few episodes after that you can see how he regretted it. That was the reason for the dance with the song...Teri meri prem kahani." Zoya made a bet with Asad and he refused, when she thought he was going to hit her again, he felt really bad that she would think so.That was the reason he danced with her. Asad remembered the slap a few times and it pained him as well. Zoya was affected by it for a while,but she got over it faster than him. I think it did bring them closer and I am positive that he will never slap her again in the serial.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum