Latest topics

Time to make Asad jealous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to make Asad jealous

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-01, 20:53

Since the introduction of Tanu, we have seen Zoya made a fool out of herself (another word would have been appropriate,but out of respect I would not use it).Time and Time again she had to witness the closeness between Asad and Tanu. The hugs and the holding of hands, lifting Tanu and carrying her away,walking her to her room etc.

This is what I want to happen:

Ayaan is her friend, he knows that his brother is engaged to Zoya,so he will not cross any limits. Zoya needs a friend maybe someone from New York, giving them a common ground. Someone who would do the same thing for Zoya as Asad,but on a friendly basis. He should run to her aide "beating" Asad to it.Smile alot with her, make her laugh. Her friend would love the things she likes,pizza, cricket,dancing,...similar tastes. He would actually stand up to Asad in terms of embarrassing her in front of people. This friend would shield her from Asad to poin out Asad's short-comings. Man to Man...Asad will take heed. The running of this friend in the show would just be to point out to Asad's error on Zoya's childish antics and she is really a "fun" kind of girl. It would accelerate Asad's confession.

Another scenario I would like equally is if, Ayaan and zoya could hatch a plan to get Asad jealous...it may seem farfetch but it has its appeal...what do you think?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to make Asad jealous

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-01, 21:30

Zainab...I am so game for this scenario yaar bounce .....would absolutely love the jealous Asad and the one liners Zoya will throw at him...to make matters worse..... :lol!:

Ayan should really come in the picture ...both he and Zoya will make Asad mad with their antics cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-01, 22:03

Thumbsup

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-02, 09:46

Will this ever happen in the show ... I so want the writers to read this post and incorporate this track ... Thanks for the post Zainab ... I share your views too

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-06-02, 12:41

Jealousy works very well... Asad became jealous would be an interesting watch ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 16:02

--sumana13-- wrote:Will this ever happen in the show ... I so want the writers to read this post and incorporate this track ... Thanks for the post Zainab ... I share your views too

Manu it is wishful thinking, but , if they are refusing to let the Tanu track go, then it is time to introduce the jealousy track of Asad. In that way Asad would start ignoring Tanu and start following Zoya with her new friend. Zoya is a beautiful girl, she needs someone to defend her other than Dilshad. Asad would not listen to to his mother because he thinks she is bias when it comes to Zoya.

Could the writers read this? That would be awesome cheers

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum