Latest topics

Zoya and Asad Fight over a mini skirt she wears-SBBS, they fight over the wedding planner too

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoya and Asad Fight over a mini skirt she wears-SBBS, they fight over the wedding planner too

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 16:19

Zoya running into Asad's room in a mini skirt and Asad is very angry. Asa is shouting at her. Zoya rebukes by saying 'Have you ever done anything according to my marzi?'
Asad shouts at her and tells 'You know what your problem is? You have no tehzeeb and tameez in you, you are not the correct one for me!' (I agree with Asad here! Muslim women do not wear mini skirts in front of their fiancee,such clothing is worn only after marriage for him only.
Zoya is hurt.
Reporter says that Zoya dont try to copy anybody cause you are already loved by Asad the way you are.
A wedding planner comes in the evening and she shows Zoya the perfect way to walk and Asad is angry again.
Asad says Jo Rumal hai woh rumaal woh pocket mein rakha jaye aur jo kapade hai unko pehna jata hai Andar hi andar Asad ko aacha lag raha tha Zoya bahut khoobsoort dikh rahi thi, itni ki woh yea kabhi aur na pehene

Also the reporter says that the show is gonna TADPA TADPA-fy everbody that's why the shaadi's taiyaariyan has started, but the shaadi will not that easily happen!

Credit : MisHumptyDumpty IF

[color:c316=red]Wedding Planner Scene Chat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya and Asad Fight over a mini skirt she wears-SBBS, they fight over the wedding planner too

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 17:11

I have written to Forum32, about this upcoming scene, I hate it very much Rolling Eyes

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya and Asad Fight over a mini skirt she wears-SBBS, they fight over the wedding planner too

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-02, 17:46

Is he doing this deliberately to lull Tanveer ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 17:52

Tanthya wrote:Is he doing this deliberately to lull Tanveer ??

Tants, I am lost about what you are asking?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-02, 18:02

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Is he doing this deliberately to lull Tanveer ??

Tants, I am lost about what you are asking?

Zai,

I read somewhere that Asad has grown suspicious of Tanveer .. So I asked whether he is deliberately picking a fight with Zoya to show that things aren't that zany with them, so that Tanveer can up her ante and trap herself ..

I did not watch the video , jst read the update..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 18:11

Tants, Asad is angry with Zoya because she wore a mini skirt, I wish you had seen it, the darn thing is so short I hope Zoya/Surbhi does't bend down. This has nothing to do with Tanveer. He is offended and rightly so because of what she wore. Zoya was wearing it for Najma and Asad saw her in it,she then enters his room where he insults her about being illmannered etc and she does not suit him.They then argue over the wedding planner because she shows Zoya how to walk seductively and again Asad dislikes it.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 18:17

Here is the picture:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-02, 19:29

Ahh!! Saw the pic, Zai .. So he was taking her to task over what she wore, What rights does he have over her ?? Was Zoya flaunting it in front of lusting men, Was she behaving inappropriately ?? was she flirting ?? Did she go out in that skirt?? She is a US girl, naturally she will not find it strange to wear that and she was showing off to Najma.. it was like a girls day out !! Girls tend to do lots of crazy things , experimenting wiht make up, dressing up ..etc etc.. Asad should have had issues only if she were to go out dressed in a mini skirt and even then , he can state his opinions only AFTER Marriage..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 20:16

Tanthya wrote:Ahh!! Saw the pic, Zai .. So he was taking her to task over what she wore, What rights does he have over her ?? Was Zoya flaunting it in front of lusting men, Was she behaving inappropriately ?? was she flirting ?? Did she go out in that skirt?? She is a US girl, naturally she will not find it strange to wear that and she was showing off to Najma.. it was like a girls day out !! Girls tend to do lots of crazy things , experimenting wiht make up, dressing up ..etc etc.. Asad should have had issues only if she were to go out dressed in a mini skirt and even then , he can state his opinions only AFTER Marriage..

Tants, she gave him that right when she got engaged to him. She is a US girl,but she is also Muslim and Muslim woman do not dress like this not even in front of other women. Muslim Girls can experiment these things in their own home,not as a guest in another. She should have covered herself when he saw her.Why did she have to go into his room looking like that. They are not married yet, she should have respected him and herself. I am asking you this question would you do something like this? Muslim women are known for being fully covered, because she is the gem of the home, she is precious and pure. The most valuble and most beautiful wonders of the world come fully covered and are treated as such.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-02, 20:39

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Ahh!! Saw the pic, Zai .. So he was taking her to task over what she wore, What rights does he have over her ?? Was Zoya flaunting it in front of lusting men, Was she behaving inappropriately ?? was she flirting ?? Did she go out in that skirt?? She is a US girl, naturally she will not find it strange to wear that and she was showing off to Najma.. it was like a girls day out !! Girls tend to do lots of crazy things , experimenting wiht make up, dressing up ..etc etc.. Asad should have had issues only if she were to go out dressed in a mini skirt and even then , he can state his opinions only AFTER Marriage..

Tants, she gave him that right when she got engaged to him. She is a US girl,but she is also Muslim and Muslim woman do not dress like this not even in front of other women. Muslim Girls can experiment these things in their own home,not as a guest in another. She should have covered herself when he saw her.Why did she have to go into his room looking like that. They are not married yet, she should have respected him and herself. I am asking you this question would you do something like this? Muslim women are known for being fully covered, because she is the gem of the home, she is precious and pure. The most valuble and most beautiful wonders of the world come fully covered and are treated as such.

Zai,

I have to differ here, Muslim or no Muslim... Nobody has any rights over other individual, She is not a chattel nor a object who has to please and dress according to what Man wants.. By engaging, she has agreed to share part of her life with him and has not handed over the decision making authority to him nor has she contracted herself to be a slave , abiding by the diktats of what he wants rather than trying to understand what she wants ..

I guess, here we are coming across cultural divide...I have Muslim friends who dress in even less and have no hesitation in coming out in halters and shorts or hot pants ... Having a beautiful heart , Good conduct is more important than covering urself while ur thoughts are impure , ur heart black ..

Modern Indian Muslims are really changing , Trust me, Zai..had this been against the ethos of Indian Muslims, You would have had a huge Hue and cry by now ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-02, 22:46

Tants,
We agreed to disagree, but according to Islam we do have rights over each other. The rights of sisters in Islam, the rights of brothers and sisters in Islam, the rights of husband and wife and rights of neighbours etc even family members.

Our dress code and behaviour play an enormous part of a Muslim life (Trust me men have a dress code too). Women are commanded (by Allah) to cover their entire body except hands and face. We do not do this for Salaah ( Prayer) only. We can dress in anything in privacy and only in front of our husbands. The purpose of covering is to protect ourselves from being lusted after by men and the UNSEEN. Women are the weakness of men and other unseen creatures. Covering protects us from creating the lustful ideas and if a man does have ideas, it is not because of the woman. Although men are women are commanded to lower their gaze when it comes to looking at each other, it is a precautionary measure. As humans we do not have all the knowledge of the world,so there is wisdom in being obedient to the words of the creator.

Why are sexy clothes, short skirts and make up desirable? I'll tell you why it is because we feel compelled to look like the sexy model, we are compelled to achieve the flawless look, we want to have the "modern look" of the western world to show how beautiful we are. So we dig deep into our pockets to purchase things that would get us into trouble. I have seen make up destroy beautiful skin. I have seen the outcome of wearing sexy clothes (remember where I live).

Did you know covering your hair makes it more beautiful and healthy, it is protected from UV rays, you do not need to use hair spray etc. plus if you are having a bad hair day no one will ever know... :lol!:

Men and woman are equal when it comes to the faith,but differ in physical strength. Men have more responsibilities than women, that is why he appears to have much more. Did you know that when a wife do domestic duties for her home it is considered as charity,which means she does not have to do it. When a woman works,the money belongs to her,which means the husband still has to give her from his wealth, even if she makes more $$$ than him? However most choose to share because everything she wants to do it for her family.

A woman represents her family's honor and when she marries she represents her husband's. We are commanded to be obedient to our husband and only defy him when he ask us to do anything which is against the faith. A husband and wife are a reflection of each other, so they have to guard each other.

What is our hearts is judged by our creator, I cannot tell you what is in yours and you cannot say what is in mine. The heart WILL never be consistent, so our intentions are very important. What your "Muslim" friends wear contradicts the teachings, which has existed for over 1400 years.

Muslims are quite easily judged. We are portrayed as violent,suicidal,greedy and blood-thirsty human traffickers and terrorists. We are concerned how we portrayed by the media. I have had my share with society even though people knew better. However I have always had respect.

So back to the show, I honestly believe the producers should have been phasing Zoya into the "married woman" etiquette rather than the opposite. I am peeved by that scene and I am offended by it also. I cannot express it in no other way, I guess I am passionate about my faith.

I could on and on about many things, I guess one good thing came out of this is to inform you all about what is the reality of a Muslim Woman :). I habour no harsh feelings against anyone who sees this differently.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-03, 00:00

perfumeheaven wrote:Tants,
We agreed to disagree, but according to Islam we do have rights over each other. The rights of sisters in Islam, the rights of brothers and sisters in Islam, the rights of husband and wife and rights of neighbours etc even family members.

Our dress code and behaviour play an enormous part of a Muslim life (Trust me men have a dress code too). Women are commanded (by Allah) to cover their entire body except hands and face. We do not do this for Salaah ( Prayer) only. We can dress in anything in privacy and only in front of our husbands. The purpose of covering is to protect ourselves from being lusted after by men and the UNSEEN. Women are the weakness of men and other unseen creatures. Covering protects us from creating the lustful ideas and if a man does have ideas, it is not because of the woman. Although men are women are commanded to lower their gaze when it comes to looking at each other, it is a precautionary measure. As humans we do not have all the knowledge of the world,so there is wisdom in being obedient to the words of the creator.

Why are sexy clothes, short skirts and make up desirable? I'll tell you why it is because we feel compelled to look like the sexy model, we are compelled to achieve the flawless look, we want to have the "modern look" of the western world to show how beautiful we are. So we dig deep into our pockets to purchase things that would get us into trouble. I have seen make up destroy beautiful skin. I have seen the outcome of wearing sexy clothes (remember where I live).

Did you know covering your hair makes it more beautiful and healthy, it is protected from UV rays, you do not need to use hair spray etc. plus if you are having a bad hair day no one will ever know... :lol!:

It also leads to

Men and woman are equal when it comes to the faith,but differ in physical strength. Men have more responsibilities than women, that is why he appears to have much more. Did you know that when a wife do domestic duties for her home it is considered as charity,which means she does not have to do it. When a woman works,the money belongs to her,which means the husband still has to give her from his wealth, even if she makes more $$$ than him? However most choose to share because everything she wants to do it for her family.

A woman represents her family's honor and when she marries she represents her husband's. We are commanded to be obedient to our husband and only defy him when he ask us to do anything which is against the faith. A husband and wife are a reflection of each other, so they have to guard each other.

A reflection need not obey but decide together ..In My religion..A woman is considered the pride and prestige of the household and Marriage is considered to be a chariot with

What is our hearts is judged by our creator, I cannot tell you what is in yours and you cannot say what is in mine. The heart WILL never be consistent, so our intentions are very important. What your "Muslim" friends wear contradicts the teachings, which has existed for over 1400 years.

Muslims are quite easily judged. We are portrayed as violent,suicidal,greedy and blood-thirsty human traffickers and terrorists. We are concerned how we portrayed by the media. I have had my share with society even though people knew better. However I have always had respect.

So back to the show, I honestly believe the producers should have been phasing Zoya into the "married woman" etiquette rather than the opposite. I am peeved by that scene and I am offended by it also. I cannot express it in no other way, I guess I am passionate about my faith.

I could on and on about many things, I guess one good thing came out of this is to inform you all about what is the reality of a Muslim Woman :). I habour no harsh feelings against anyone who sees this differently.

Heyy Zai,

Yes, Lets agree to disagree .. cuz to me as you said ..Husbands and wife do have rights over each other, EACH OTHER being the operative word whereas here Asad does not have the rights yet as he is not the husband , I would say Zoya's sister has as well as Dilshad by virtue of she being the host and owner of the house..

To Me, Religion has always been a tool which enabled you to live harmoniously with others as well as nature , when the edicts of the Religion ran afoul of the current situation , then religion was tweaked to suit the purpose.. hence we have Razia Sultan as a ruler of Delhi way back in 1236 Ad, we had Chand Bibi , both of them effectively ruling over Males despite there being male Heirs * being rulers, they had to go out on battle , Uncovered but they were not said to have violated the teachings of Islam*

No, Hun.. before Zoya can be phased into a Married woman, Asad should learn how to be a human and that is what shud be done first ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 00:40

Hay ... what an interesting convo...

I think Muslim women and their clothing vary a lot depending on personal preferences. If you are Orthodox then you cover, if you are not.. then you dress according to your choice.

Since men are exposed to scantily clothed women a lot ( internet, western influence and what not).. they are used to seeing less clothes on women. A really really short skirt is frowned upon by all ( not just Muslims). Schools put out dress codes ( like skirts needs to be knee length)...

I wear shorts is summer (knee length) and I am muslim. ( I am not pretty or attractive, so I am sure no one is lusting after me :lol!: )

no hard feelings to both Zai and Tant.. just saying there are all kind of variation and preferences within the muslim world.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 01:03

Zainab, Sathya , Sabi ... I loved going thru this thread and reading all your opinion .... Great thoughts girls ... I loved how you have expressed your self freely ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-03, 01:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Hay ... what an interesting convo...

I think Muslim women and their clothing vary a lot depending on personal preferences. If you are Orthodox then you cover, if you are not.. then you dress according to your choice.

Since men are exposed to scantily clothed women a lot ( internet, western influence and what not).. they are used to seeing less clothes on women. A really really short skirt is frowned upon by all ( not just Muslims). Schools put out dress codes ( like skirts needs to be knee length)...

I wear shorts is summer (knee length) and I am muslim. ( I am not pretty or attractive, so I am sure no one is lusting after me :lol!: )

no hard feelings to both Zai and Tant.. just saying there are all kind of variation and preferences within the muslim world.

I agree with that, Sabi .. Clothing depends on personal preference , weather and the culture/Politics of that region.. Turkey bans the wearing of Hijab , in Egypt ..Hijab was lifted off in 1920 due to a daring act of one woman which had a cascading effect leading to complete disappearance of Hijab until the 50's or 70's ..when Hijab again made an appearance ...Throughout all this flux,Islam remained the same while People altered their behavior to suit themselves ... So one might say clothing depends on one's preference and if Zoya who is unmarried , single *acc to her in a sham engagement* chooses to wear what she wants, I do not see how that Matters to Akhdoo Khan !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 01:08

Asad is obnoxious and overbearing. He is arrogant and has an attitude. His authoritative manner can drive anyone mad. He has to learn to listen to Zoya and trust her. He is also a dynamic man which makes him the successful tycoon he is. He does have courage, he exercises his responsibilities , impeccably. He is also a gem of a person, he cares for himself (health) his family and his friends. He does not hesitate to do what is right despite his opinions ( Dilshad's shooting sequence). Yes he also have alot to learn about being a an exemplary husband and a lover.

Zoya is a fun and carefree young lady. She eats at will, dances at will, breaks the rules when she can. She is stubborn, irritating at times and defies all odds, she believes that she does not need anyone . She is also someone who has known sadness at firsthand, she grew up away from culture and probably never had to seek permission. She is quite intelligent and definitely has a heart of Gold. She has displayed obedience unselfishness and sacrificial attributes. Yes she has a lot to learn to be the exemplary wife.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-03, 01:09

--sumana13-- wrote:Zainab, Sathya , Sabi ... I loved going thru this thread and reading all your opinion .... Great thoughts girls ... I loved how you have expressed your self freely ...

Manu,

Forums are for discussion and when we have friends like Zai and Sabi who express themselves frankly, honestly and with no ill-will, then it becomes a pleasure to chat, debate, learn and absorb from ur friends ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 01:10

--sumana13-- wrote:Zainab, Sathya , Sabi ... I loved going thru this thread and reading all your opinion .... Great thoughts girls ... I loved how you have expressed your self freely ...

lols thanks manu...I am enjoying this more than actually talking the show, which has gone totally "turtle" pace for all of us

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-03, 01:16

perfumeheaven wrote:Asad is obnoxious and overbearing. He is arrogant and has an attitude. His authoritative manner can drive anyone mad. He has to learn to listen to Zoya and trust her. He is also a dynamic man which makes him the successful tycoon he is. He does have courage, he exercises his responsibilities , impeccably. He is also a gem of a person, he cares for himself (health) his family and his friends. He does not hesitate to do what is right despite his opinions ( Dilshad's shooting sequence). Yes he also have alot to learn about being a an exemplary husband and a lover.

Zoya is a fun and carefree young lady. She eats at will, dances at will, breaks the rules when she can. She is stubborn, irritating at times and defies all odds, she believes that she does not need anyone . She is also someone who has known sadness at firsthand, she grew up away from culture and probably never had to seek permission. She is quite intelligent and definitely has a heart of Gold. She has displayed obedience unselfishness and sacrificial attributes. Yes she has a lot to learn to be the exemplary wife.

Zai,

I have not watched the show for long..had stepped away in between .. But If I were to say..It was not about being a exemplary husband.. but rather in getting in touch with his emotions and learning to express it without fear og being rejected or abandoned ...His overbearing attitude, obnoxiousness , authoritative manner is to keep people at bay , to scuttle the chance of getting connected to people ...

Zoya is the lost bird, lost in the storm , seeking refuge,,she has been lost so long in the storm that the normal routine scares her, she fears that this will be snatched away again and runs away before hearing to the contrary .. both have zero deficit trust in other's .. They have to overcome this ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 01:22

Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Asad is obnoxious and overbearing. He is arrogant and has an attitude. His authoritative manner can drive anyone mad. He has to learn to listen to Zoya and trust her. He is also a dynamic man which makes him the successful tycoon he is. He does have courage, he exercises his responsibilities , impeccably. He is also a gem of a person, he cares for himself (health) his family and his friends. He does not hesitate to do what is right despite his opinions ( Dilshad's shooting sequence). Yes he also have alot to learn about being a an exemplary husband and a lover.

Zai,

I have not watched the show for long..had stepped away in between .. But If I were to say..It was not about being a exemplary husband.. but rather in getting in touch with his emotions and learning to express it without fear og being rejected or abandoned ...His overbearing attitude, obnoxiousness , authoritative manner is to keep people at bay , to scuttle the chance of getting connected to people ...

Zoya is the lost bird, lost in the storm , seeking refuge,,she has been lost so long in the storm that the normal routine scares her, she fears that this will be snatched away again and runs away before hearing to the contrary .. both have zero deficit trust in other's .. They have to overcome this ...

I can agree to this one Tants....lols

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 01:33

Tanthya wrote:

I agree with that, Sabi .. Clothing depends on personal preference , weather and the culture/Politics of that region.. Turkey bans the wearing of Hijab , in Egypt ..Hijab was lifted off in 1920 due to a daring act of one woman which had a cascading effect leading to complete disappearance of Hijab until the 50's or 70's ..when Hijab again made an appearance ...Throughout all this flux,Islam remained the same while People altered their behavior to suit themselves ... So one might say clothing depends on one's preference and if Zoya who is unmarried , single *acc to her in a sham engagement* chooses to wear what she wants, I do not see how that Matters to Akhdoo Khan !!

Regarding clothing : Interestingly I have also seen the opposite .. women are all covered when they are single and once married they are dressing less conservatively because they are now TAKEN... out of bounds for other men... not covering head or wearing skirts while hanging onto hubby's arm (quite cute)!

Haq: I have an issue with right after marriage.. it's just me though.. I dont like people choosing things for me... whether its clothing, food, friends whatever... I have a bug in my head that starts biting if anyone tells me what to wear, even if they tell me lovingly... I have never been an ideal wife ( cook, clean, entertain guests.. nothing)... I am very lucky to be so FREE in my marriage ( Mashallah) :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 01:36

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Zai,

I can agree to this one Tants....lols

Amazing description of the characters by both of you... :sunny:
Have to credit 4 Lions for fleshing out these characters nicely... hope they can continue this....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 02:05

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Regarding clothing : Interestingly I have also seen the opposite .. women are all covered when they are single and once married they are dressing less conservatively because they are now TAKEN... out of bounds for other men... not covering head or wearing skirts while hanging onto hubby's arm (quite cute)!

Haq: I have an issue with right after marriage.. it's just me though.. I dont like people choosing things for me... whether its clothing, food, friends whatever... I have a bug in my head that starts biting if anyone tells me what to wear, even if they tell me lovingly... I have never been an ideal wife ( cook, clean, entertain guests.. nothing)... I am very lucky to be so FREE in my marriage ( Mashallah) :)

Sab, MashaaAllah, May Allah continue to bless your marriage love. Alhamdullilah ( All praises are for Allah- A phrase yet to be used in the show) I have no complaints. I was fully covered when I met my husband, he admired the elegance, sophistication and decency. Every decision I have taken which includes dress code, food, clothing,friends were not taken to satisfy me (alone).I have considered his feelings, opinions and tastes. The final decision was up to me, but I did that with the both of us in mind and vice versa. I do not mind if someone advise me about certain aspects in life because I do not have all the answers.Show me the logic and if it makes sense, I will put it into practice. My husband and I discuss everything and anything.We compromise, not each time we will agree, but a common ground is achieved. Most of time he gives into me Wink. I cook, he cleans the house and washes my clothes. I buy groceries he looks after the other bills etc. Some normalcy is always achieved when you make decisions based on "us" rather than "me. Some advise for you single and newly married ladies

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 03:02

Zainab wrote:

Thank you for bringing this up... no one feels the brunt as much as i do.. I am a muslim in USA... the hatred is palpable... This stereotype is not going to change till the terroristic plots stop. Every religion has their fringe radical groups... but the Muslim ones are more visible and aggressive. The middle eastern countries which are the flag bearers of muslim world... have completely failed us. They never united to stop this terrorism. The Shekhs and Kings are busy saving their own skin.

Its sad to see a religion that was so progressive for women's right , education, financial freedom... has turned into a Joke religion...Media is just lapping up what's popular... Women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia... and those countries are supposed to be leaders of the muslim world scratch

Sorry Zainab for venting... it breaks my heart to see the most liberal religion (lakum deenukum walia deen) in the world take a regressive, self destructive path while the shekhs and Ameers enjoy their vacation in French Riviera. As a muslim I feel I need to point a finger to myself ( my deficiencies) before expecting others to understand us. I love you for tolerating my rant!

End of the day, people are all the same... whether it's Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Jew, Buddhist... we just want to live a normal simple life. But when power is given to some, its given for a reason...they need to execute judiciously...because we ( the laymen) are bearing the consequences of their blase nonchalant attitude.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 03:33

perfumeheaven wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sab, MashaaAllah, May Allah continue to bless your marriage love. Alhamdullilah ( All praises are for Allah- A phrase yet to be used in the show) I have no complaints. I was fully covered when I met my husband, he admired the elegance, sophistication and decency. Every decision I have taken which includes dress code, food, clothing,friends were not taken to satisfy me (alone).I have considered his feelings, opinions and tastes. The final decision was up to me, but I did that with the both of us in mind and vice versa. I do not mind if someone advise me about certain aspects in life because I do not have all the answers.Show me the logic and if it makes sense, I will put it into practice. My husband and I discuss everything and anything.We compromise, not each time we will agree, but a common ground is achieved. Most of time he gives into me Wink. I cook, he cleans the house and washes my clothes. I buy groceries he looks after the other bills etc. Some normalcy is always achieved when you make decisions based on "us" rather than "me. Some advise for you single and newly married ladies

Good for you... I am not as sophisticated or matured... I am more of a hippie flower
My inlaws were disappointed in me for sure... but I was always there for them when they needed me... once they realized I was a fool (no interest in money, property, jewelry) and always looked for THEIR best interest... everything changed ( i was left alone regarding clothes, faith, food, personal preferences...everything)... I am the most trusted person in that family even though I am a certified nutcase :lol!:

The only thing that is important for a woman I think is Education. That's the ticket to freedom... you automatically earn respect, you can look selfless ( once you earn your own money, you can afford to give away too) and you learn to settle issues in a logical way!

@ bold : nothing a sexier than a man cleaning and taking care of household chores for his wifey! you are indeed lucky.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum